Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
125 Posts
figured i'd throw this up in this thread too.

when enabling the weather widget on the lockscreen, if you have an alarm set, it overlaps.

the latest version, simple rocks btw. Teamed with tiamat 1.1.3 and smartass v2, this thing performs like a dream.

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
Awesome rom guys! I have a question. The stock mms app sends blurry/low quality pictures. I used to have the original Incredible and I never had this issue before. I have tried out a few AOSP roms and they all do this. I really like the stock mms app and would prefer to not use another texting app. Is there a way to increase the resolution/quality? Other apps seem to send perfect quality pictures except for the stock app. Other texting apps also have an option to change the mms size/quality. I am assuming this is just the way AOSP roms handle mms compression. I have posted this on multiple AOSP rom threads and no one seems to know an answer. If anyone can give me an answer I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
jfranks0987 said:
Awesome rom guys! I have a question. The stock mms app sends blurry/low quality pictures. I used to have the original Incredible and I never had this issue before. I have tried out a few AOSP roms and they all do this. I really like the stock mms app and would prefer to not use another texting app. Is there a way to increase the resolution/quality? Other apps seem to send perfect quality pictures except for the stock app. Other texting apps also have an option to change the mms size/quality. I am assuming this is just the way AOSP roms handle mms compression. I have posted this on multiple AOSP rom threads and no one seems to know an answer. If anyone can give me an answer I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!
I honestly dont have a good answer for this...I send pictures via email most of the time to avoid any kind of compression at all.

·
Android Beginner
22 Posts
I just installed TSMPP 1.5, it flies, and looks great
Went to install FB and set it up as a syncing account, but in settings there's no contacts option.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts