Android OS Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Bad Influence
245 Posts
Hey guys. I've used Pool Party for a while on my Fascinate, but am getting an Incredible 2 on Friday. Does the Incredible have those AOSP problems with the in-call audio blaring and random data drops like the Fascinate? or does this, CM7, and all that run fine?
I'm not running this ROM, but all the AOSP ROMS are rock solid.

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
Random question, hoping someone else might be able to help....
Using this ROM and loving it.
I use Square and the card reader for my business, but havent been able to get the card swipe to work. The app senses that the reader is there, but the card just wont read. Im using a brand new card reader btw.

Thoughts from the Devs, or does anyone else have success with this Rom, app and reader?

·
Bad Influence
245 Posts
Random question, hoping someone else might be able to help....
Using this ROM and loving it.
I use Square and the card reader for my business, but havent been able to get the card swipe to work. The app senses that the reader is there, but the card just wont read. Im using a brand new card reader btw.

Thoughts from the Devs, or does anyone else have success with this Rom, app and reader?
I would flash another ROM, maybe a Sense version, just to test your app again. If you experience the same issue, then I would look to the app's dev/company for support.

By testing it first with a stock Sense ROM, they can't really say it's the ROM causing issues. It definitely seems like a problem with the app or a defective reader. I haven't used it myself though.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts