Android OS Forum banner
1141 - 1144 of 1144 Posts

·
Android Beginner
31 Posts
Anyone else having issues with force closes over time? All of a sudden google apps will start force closing and so will all my other apps. Won't even let me into anything... browser force closes and can't get into ROM Manager etc. I found that if I fix permissions, the problem goes away for a few days, but then it starts all over again. I have two phones and they are both doing this now which makes them kind of useless.

Without being able to get into ROM Manager, I can't fix permissions so what I have to do is reflash, and boot up, get into ROM Manager before it force closes again. If I'm lucky it will happen on the second try but, most of the time it doesn't. What kind of information do I need to be able to help identify the problem? I'm not familiar with certain things, but does a logcat help? I've never gotten one of those, so I'll have to find out how.

·
Registered
11 Posts
SO I flashed this yesterday and I have to say it is awesome! I have one issue that I just cant seem to dodge. I cannot get mobile data to work! I have tried both EI20 and EH09 Radios, both provide SMS/MMS/Calling, but data only moves at the 1x speed, and not 3G. How can I use my 3G speeds again?

1141 - 1144 of 1144 Posts