Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 1426 Posts

·
Supporting Member
64 Posts
Working great on my CS Showcase, glad to be able to see all my menu options again. However you have gotten me hooked on the Go Launcher after that last version. Great work!

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Shelby04861 said:
Very fast Tom and some nice icons but I am gonna stay a version back for the 3d app drawer and flipping menirs and voodoo.
This is not heinz57.

·
Average Android
310 Posts
Oh. Sorry about that comment then, I did not realize that. Haha. Well if we could add the icons and speed to heinze that would be awesome!

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
add144 said:
This is the first time I've never had to pay for some awesome sauce.
Oh....you're gonna pay....don't you worry...

*unzips trousers* I charge by the centimeter so I never lose.

·
Android Apprentice
74 Posts
what are some good settings for MinFreeManager and TouchScreenBooster? Will these settings be saved after a reboot with this rom? I read somewhere that something had to be enabled to save these settings.

·
Android Apprentice
74 Posts
"jvc30 said:
what are some good settings for MinFreeManager and TouchScreenBooster? Will these settings be saved after a reboot with this rom? I read somewhere that something had to be enabled to save these settings.
Found some settings after surfing for a bit. Unplugged this morning at 6 am. Its 612 pm and I have 78% left. Thanks for a great ROM!

·
Average Android
94 Posts
jvc30 said:
Found some settings after surfing for a bit. Unplugged this morning at 6 am. Its 612 pm and I have 78% left. Thanks for a great ROM!
What did you find for settings?

Booster 26 - 0 - 1 - 26 - 5
Min Free 10 - 25 - 46 - 60- 75 - 100

·
Android Apprentice
74 Posts
jburner said:
What did you find for settings?

Booster 26 - 0 - 1 - 26 - 5
Min Free 10 - 25 - 46 - 60- 75 - 100
To be honest with you, I dont know what I put for MinFree. They must have reset after a reboot for some reason. I know the booster settings are the same as yours. So I suppose the battery life from today was with default settings. Why does it reset after a reboot?

21 - 40 of 1426 Posts