Android OS Forum banner
1421 - 1426 of 1426 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've searched around:in this topic and a little outside of it and can't seem to find anything about formatting/converting the system and data partitions from recovery. Is this recommended? From my understanding, lagfix just relocates a few system folders into a ext4 partition, rather than converting the entire system partition. Has anyone formatted these two partitions in recovery? Were the results anything to get excited about?

·
Registered
20 Posts
right now eveytime i try to flash AS on my phone, i keep going into boot loops, im following the directions but i just get past the samsung screen, Can anyone help me out

EDIT: NeverMind, all I did was flash it again, and now its working

·
Registered
9 Posts
My phone stays on the Samsung logo and flashes and reboots over and over keeps doing it forever after I installed the custom rom, I am rooted 2.3.4 Samsung Mesmerize Cmw4 Fixed for Cm7, So what is it that is wrong?

·
Registered
124 Posts
If you have Voodoo enabled from previous, you will need to disable it. Mine does the same thing when I have forgot. This ROM does require you to be coming from stock deodexed EH09.

If you are sure Voodoo is disabled and you did come from stock Deodexed EH09, you might try flashing AS again. The initial boot animation will run for a few minutes to set system settings.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using RootzWiki

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Data wipe, flash the rom, reboot to recovery flash the rom again. You have to flash it twice.

It's a kernel thing.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

1421 - 1426 of 1426 Posts