#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
TeamHeinz Presents:
-a little diddy by jpaulwaite-​
Awesome Sauce X (Rev8)
Ok, so I decided I was going to completely overhaul Awesome Sauce.​

Rethemed, Rebuilt, Redesigned.​

Deodexed, rooted, tweaked, and ready to flash.​

Instructions:​
=================================================================================​

Place rom .zip on sdcard.​

Reboot into Recovery​

Do a Factory reset, then wipe dalvik cache in CWM.​

Flash Rom​
==================================================================================​
*fully deodexed​
*custom boot anim​
*zram​
*custom minfrees​
*minor theming​
*custom apps​
*data toggle​
*reboot options​
*debloated​
*framework tweaks​
*removed tw3 launcher​
*removed most live wallpapers​
*removed unused resources​
*removed most widgets​
*Titanium Backup​
*Rootzwiki App​
*Google+ 2​
*Google Talk 2​
*SGS Touchscreen booster​
*custom window transitions​
*optimized TONS of resources in framework-res.apk and systemui.apk. Smaller = loads faster = speedy speedy​
*added ics audio files
*aosp tab unlock
*bullet-proof launcher (locked in memory, no screen redrawing)
*oom_adjust fixes
*new sqlite3
*your mom
*added torch.apk
*added downloader crutch
*new signal bars
*new wifi icon
*new battery icon
*SGS2 Clock
*ICS Clock
*Accuweather
*V6 Supercharger rebaked
-----------------------------
Added Modified Adrenaline Shot parts
Added Battery Tweaks to Build.prop
Lowered wifi scan rate
Raised Zram Amount to 45 mb
Integrated Sdcard Speedfix
Updated SU
Added fugu app_process from honeycomb
Updated market app
reworked updater.script and META-INF files
tiny f*cked a stump!
optimized sqlite libs
----------------------------------

*Nifty New Animations
*Fixed my edited SystemUI so it works with apktool now (as long as you add "- 2" to apktool.yml)
*Added Nemus Launcher
*Changed System Font
*Changed Dropdown banner
*Removed kerneltweaks
*Edited battery_life_mods
*Added Battery Calibration Script to Modcentral (oh yeah)
*Wakkachaw
------------------------------------------------------------
12-22

Updated Lots of Apps
Hopefully fixed Facebook/Twitter Issue
LeanKernel 2.0.1
New Battery Tweaks
New Mods
3g tweaks
Jesus it's Fast
Lots of little things===================================================================================

CHECK OUT ASMODS
...to check/set/disable asmods tweak​
....and launch V6 Supercharger​
.....and launch 3g Tweaks​
......and launch BC script​

Download Terminal Emulator​
type "su"​
type "asmods"​
Enjoy!!

Credits: crysis21, ehoba, baked_tator, dfgas, teamsbrissen, imoseyon, zeppelinrox, desxton, jakebites​

See less See more
#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
I am working on getting this installed as we speak, just gotta make a backup first. also, any idea how long it should take to go through. It seems like it is taking forever on ther installing update step...like it is hanging. I disabled lagfix and conversion just as another idea. I will wait a little longer before restoring and trying again.
edit:re-enabled voodoo stuff and tried and it still hangs. is there another senario that I could try(disable this enable that,etc). I want to try it but it just isnt going. had no problems with others

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thats really odd. It takes a bit, just let it keep going. cwm mod will usually throw an error if it doesnt work. Im at work atm...but im running this on my phone.

Also try doing a factory reset before installing.

And lastly, make sure you got the full file. Should be around 153-158 megs. Can't remember . Try redownloading. My server may have reset.

#13 ·
nothing here still on the factory reset, clear cash, lagfix on and off as well as conversion on and off. I will give it another shot as soon as you are able to poke around and see whats not going on. What we are seeing is it getting to step 3 installing update but the progress bar does nothing. I gave it a good twenty minutes on each try with no luck.

#15 · (Edited by Moderator)
jpaulwaite said:
Damnit. Well....ill have to look at it tonight.

Try this if you can: it may be a bum updater.script

Try pulling the meta.inf folder from my stock rom or heinz and replace it in my new rom. Make sure you use 7zip.
Trying as we speak, will post in a minute with results.
result: seems like I am getting the same result.

Gotta head out to pay all the bills now. If I can get a good wifi connection I will try any new updates you get.

#16 · (Edited by Moderator)
Lol, i figured it out. I packed the working folder, lol. Just open the archive, open awesomesaucev2/copy system and meta inf into the root of the archive, then delete the awesome sauce folder.

Make sure you use 7zip.

So, you should only see system and meta inf when you open the rom package. My bad. Lol. Thats what i get for packing shit at 4 am.

Having the wife upload a new package. Im orchestrating this from 5 stories up on a roof from my phone.

#19 ·
First impressions... nice boot animation. Like the icon changes at the bottom, love love love the battery meter, this is awesome! I think I may have found a ROM to stick with ... for a little while at least. I'll keep posted on the battery life, and if anything doesn't work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.