Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
341 - 360 of 385 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
alright had the phone on all day today at work (8 hours) i work in a call center so i never pull it out except on my break and i make one phone call to my house to check on my girls then im done when i get off i checked my phone and it said low battery then died? did i do something wrong? ive had lots of issues with this rom most likely from my end but i cleared everything and flashed like a new rom
lol in case u were wondering i work for verizon wireless but have tmobile haha

·
Registered
37 Posts
Mine has been sucking battery too. I got 5hrs out of the first charge today before the phone vibrated once then powered off. Usually it gives me a few warnings. I just checked and after an hour and 18min I am @ 80%. The top battery user is WiFi calling @ 36%. I have flashed both 2.51 and the patch. The phone is quite warm just sitting untouched. Weird stuff.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk
SAME HERE i did forget to format the system not sure if this would affect it but i reflashed doing every step twice so well see

·
Registered
128 Posts
I was running 1.3 until Friday. It was my nandroid (with my personal stuff on it). If you want to set up the ROM the thread is down a couple slots in development. I have had nothing be good luck with it. I just tried out the Sensation port for a change of pace.

Sent from my RubiX CubeD Extreme MT4GS using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
I was running 1.3 until Friday. It was my nandroid (with my personal stuff on it). If you want to set up the ROM the thread is down a couple slots in development. I have had nothing be good luck with it. I just tried out the Sensation port for a change of pace.

Sent from my RubiX CubeD Extreme MT4GS using Tapatalk
yea i went back to the virtous unity rom for now love this port but afarid to heat up my phone to the point of destruction

·
Banned
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #351 ·
Mine has been sucking battery too. I got 5hrs out of the first charge today before the phone vibrated once then powered off. Usually it gives me a few warnings. I just checked and after an hour and 18min I am @ 80%. The top battery user is WiFi calling @ 36%. I have flashed both 2.51 and the patch. The phone is quite warm just sitting untouched. Weird stuff.

Ya mine was dieing fast as well. I think I got that bug killed.

Also I will be discontinuing this rom for my own direct port of Bulletproof v1.5. That was the rom I have been trying to port for a while (v1.5 was released on Dec 7 on the sensation xda forums, I was working on the previous version) and its up and booting and working great.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk
Sent from my MyTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

341 - 360 of 385 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.