Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
381 - 385 of 385 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have not been reading this thread since I'm gonna be on ics splashed till a good ice rom is here, so forgive me if its been posted about already...
I installed the sensational remix just to check it out, and it did not recover my apps via the market, did this happen to anyone else?

ICS Splashed 2.0 MT4GS

·
Banned
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #382 ·
I have not been reading this thread since I'm gonna be on ics splashed till a good ice rom is here, so forgive me if its been posted about already...
I installed the sensational remix just to check it out, and it did not recover my apps via the market, did this happen to anyone else?

ICS Splashed 2.0 MT4GS
You need to open the market and go to my apps to activate the app reinstall.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey undead, in the OP, the latest download version of this rom, It says wifi fix, I'm assuming that's the wifi calling battery draining bug? And just verifying, your DC your work on here for bulletproof, so is this the final build?

·
Banned
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #384 ·
Hey undead, in the OP, the latest download version of this rom, It says wifi fix, I'm assuming that's the wifi calling battery draining bug? And just verifying, your DC your work on here for bulletproof, so is this the final build?
I'm totally discontinuing virtuous remix for my own sensation port.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

381 - 385 of 385 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.