Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
50 Posts
Disclaimer :
Please read this post in totality.
Flashing your device isn't 100% secure, you are solely responsible for the risk your taking flashing this ROM and voiding your factory warrenty which you do as soon as you do any custom modifications...

About the ROM:
(Must Read before you start using the ROM)

I have a lot to work on, so please be patient. I seriously don't want to upload unfinished work.

So the new concept that i have implemented in my ROM
We will have a Base ROM that will have all the Stuff in it that includes all my hacks i.e a all in one package which will be normally themed/with little bit of eye candy.

Then we will have themes that will be specifically based on my ROM so that you guys will get the best out of the ROM.Also you as the user will have the freedom to choose what type of theme you require.

I have more plans in the future and i will keep all of you posted on that.
Check ROM is all about releasing reliable and stable work.
So when your checked in your guaranteed a great experience...

I have made this ROM to be Rock Stable and Rocket Fast also Saves a lot of Battery. As I posted in another post I have went into settings>wifi&networks>wifi settings>advanced>wifi sleep policy turn when screen off and your done notice immediate improvement on battery life and turn off notifications from newly found networks will also help very little...
Baked_Tator and Scarmon27 are the two guys who inspired me to do this so this is dedicated to them

Also big thanks Baked_Tator for his accurate battery mod for this ROM, all credit goes to him.
If you end up using this ROM you will see that there is wayyyy more to come....be patient!

CHANGELOG:

[★][★][★][★]v0.1[★][★][★][★]
[★]Aosp Lockscreen
[★]Accurate Battery Mod
[★]For now its pretty much stock eye candy soon XD
[★]Over-Scroll Glow
[★]CRT TV Shutoff
[★]Reboot/Recovery Options
[★][TWEAK] S.A.S / Samsung Adrenaline Shotv6

[★][★][★]DOWNLOAD HERE[★][★][★]

V0.2 PATCH!! ONLY FLASH IF ON RRockstar Rom V0.1

[★][★][★][★]v0.2[★][★][★][★]
[★]ehhh Changed a few things here and there
[★] (yet another) Modified aosp lockscreen
[★] just changes to random layouts of items across android
[★]more I probably missed
[★][★][★][★]DOWNLOAD HERE[★][★][★][★]

Credits to Baked_Tator, JPaulWaite, dsexton702
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
595 Posts
so whats this all about?!?!?!
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nothing special....just gonna let everyone keep up to date on what I'm using this is exactly what running my phone now and I guess as I update my phone I will update the ROM...Once I get better with this whole github and how to do GB kernel stuff I will be doing a kernel as well in the ROM...mainly just tweaking things here and there getting slightly better results the more I play so to speak

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
26 Posts
What makes this different from any other aosp rom out there? I don't really see anything special about it. Hmmmmm perhaps I should make a new "rom". Since all you really have to do is change the wallpapers and give it a funny name. Lame. Please update with logical advantages over other roms.
 

·
Supporting Member
Joined
·
81 Posts
What kinda Speed are you having? I know Quadrant is overrated but what does it score? I wish someone would do a voodoo kernel for eh09. I realize everyone's into Aosp roms but we have 2.3.5 gb ! Yeah it"s TW but it works. And it could work much faster.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,873 Posts
"butcher1966 said:
What kinda Speed are you having? I know Quadrant is overrated but what does it score? I wish someone would do a voodoo kernel for eh09. I realize everyone's into Aosp roms but we have 2.3.5 gb ! Yeah it"s TW but it works. And it could work much faster.
They did do a voodoo kernel for eh09. there's a link posted in the voodoo thread in the general forum.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,873 Posts
"stableinsanity said:
What makes this different from any other aosp rom out there? I don't really see anything special about it. Hmmmmm perhaps I should make a new "rom". Since all you really have to do is change the wallpapers and give it a funny name. Lame. Please update with logical advantages over other roms.
First off, it's not an aosp rom. But I agree, this isn't anything we don't already have.

To the op, if you feel the need to oversell your rom it likely isn't worth the download, see sipthis. Let the users sell it for you.
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
290 Posts
Lets cut rrockstar.kidd a break all your complaining is why we are losing devs. So if you dont like the ROM or don't want to use it then dont use it. If you think you can do more than whats being done then do it. I appreciate all the hard work from all the devs. Keep up the good work..
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
akellar said:
First off, it's not an aosp rom. But I agree, this isn't anything we don't already have.

To the op, if you feel the need to oversell your rom it likely isn't worth the download, see sipthis. Let the users sell it for you.
No offense or anything but...refer to this post

rrockstar.kidd said:
Nothing special....just gonna let everyone keep up to date on what I'm using this is exactly what running my phone now and I guess as I update my phone I will update the ROM...Once I get better with this whole github and how to do GB kernel stuff I will be doing a kernel as well in the ROM...mainly just tweaking things here and there getting slightly better results the more I play so to speak
This is a work in progress that I plan on keeping up and making select changes to mine in later to come versions...I have been messing around alot with the .jar files and by no means mean to oversell anything...just has a couple tweaks here and there but I clearly see where I stated everything was pretty much stock right now... I plan to try and change a couple things but so far those keep having FC issues...I will have update patches along the way soon...sorry if I came off the wrong way I apologize
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
butcher1966 said:
What kinda Speed are you having? I know Quadrant is overrated but what does it score? I wish someone would do a voodoo kernel for eh09. I realize everyone's into Aosp roms but we have 2.3.5 gb ! Yeah it"s TW but it works. And it could work much faster.
And I'm working on some smali edits for some lockscreens now...go back to old in settings lockscreen...under display...if I can get it working properly that is...FC hell is what I have come to...so which is why it stands where it is now...but I plan on making update patches to this ROM until enough has changed that I have to make a new ROM in full...I have been learning alot here lately...so please forgive me for being kinda newbish...I get higher than normal scores than that of stock galaxy s according to quadrant...but I don't know exact scores just that they were better than stock

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
595 Posts
well as we all know im going to be running my ROM but i do wanna say that its good to see some more dev action going on and you sir have potential to be really good with smali editing...love java...and i would personally like it if you got those lockscreens added in to the settings...and if you succeed, you must hook it up on my ROM too...thats the rule...lol

good job man...what did you use to deodex? or is this a custom version of jp's stock deodex?
 
  • Like
Reactions: ocs111

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Baked_Tator said:
well as we all know im going to be running my ROM but i do wanna say that its good to see some more dev action going on and you sir have potential to be really good with smali editing...love java...and i would personally like it if you got those lockscreens added in to the settings...and if you succeed, you must hook it up on my ROM too...thats the rule...lol

good job man...what did you use to deodex? or is this a custom version of jp's stock deodex?
yeah thats why I included his thanks...its pretty much based off his deodex debloated missing one or two apps, adding that I changed things here and there...
I should just give it to you and let it be the GingerHeinz or something merge up some me you and jpaulwaite status up in here besides I want to be taught how to fix these for the showcase as well considering I dont plan on getting a better phone until USCC desides to come off the BS and go get a AWESOOME phone...no i didnt say 4g but cough...cough...something dual core WOULD BE AWESOME
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
595 Posts
rrockstar.kidd said:
yeah thats why I included his thanks...its pretty much based off his deodex debloated missing one or two apps, adding that I changed things here and there...
I should just give it to you and let it be the GingerHeinz or something merge up some me you and jpaulwaite status up in here besides I want to be taught how to fix these for the showcase as well considering I dont plan on getting a better phone until USCC desides to come off the BS and go get a AWESOOME phone...no i didnt say 4g but cough...cough...something dual core WOULD BE AWESOME
well i was thinking about the whole Heinz_57 thing too...jp just released his to test his skillz and play around....he and i are working on my Heinz_57 ROM and if you wanna join in, your more than welcome sir...and of course all involved we be in the credits, as you already are for the over scroll glow, and thats about all jp and i have worked on (we where trying to get the over scroll glow too but you beat us to it...lol). with that said i look forward to working more with you on the ROM and hopefully i will be getting some sbrissens help too...then we will really learn some good stuff
 
  • Like
Reactions: ocs111

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah...I am in...most definately...me I was just putting it up mainly for my brother and my buddie who likes to have exactly what I do cause they know I like it simple but yet me...but yet not out there and too noticable...but I am working on the lockscreens tonight
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
595 Posts
rrockstar.kidd said:
yeah...I am in...most definately...me I was just putting it up mainly for my brother and my buddie who likes to have exactly what I do cause they know I like it simple but yet me...but yet not out there and too noticable...but I am working on the lockscreens tonight
ill see what i can do to help sir
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
add144 said:
You two gonna suck each other now or what?

Edit:
You dedicated this to scarmon?? Screw this then, its cursed.
(By the way you got his username wrong in the OP)
lol...no just talking to them two inspired me to get back more involved with the dev work with this phone...almost gave up...then came along gingerbread...
 
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top