Android OS Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've also noticed this...even after resetting the stats. I've never been one to take the percentage literally anyway. Just as long as I get a solid 10 plus hours it don't matter how quick it drains at first.
Lulz, I have been sitting here for over an hour with my phone at 2%, waiting for it to die... it did drop to 1% at one point, then it went back up to 3%..., it's obvious I need to do a calibration!

Which is the weird part actually... I try to only flash new roms when my battery is full/nearly full. When I flashed 6.5, it was def full. Don't know why this happened.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hello, i'm also from XDA, and i know this rom's FAQ's just about from the top of my head.
I'll start answering questions that i know the answer to here.
This is a absolute amazing ROM, thanks neo

·
Android Beginner
84 Posts
Cheers mate. It's come a long way in a very short time. Thanks again.

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
This rom is truly impressive. I've been keeping up with the updates, and it has not failed on me yet. A couple of fcs here and there, mostly earlier due to compatibility issues with the apps, but now all set.

The smoothness is awesome. Great job.

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
thanks neobuddy updated to version 7 last night and its working well got locked on to satalites so that's good still waiting a couple days for this to settle to give proper review.

Will we see anything with 4.0.3 since there has been an update rolled out from i9000 guys with your tweaks?

Also SMS seems to lag for 5-10 seconds between the time I click send and the time it takes to show up and it still says sending.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
thanks neobuddy updated to version 7 last night and its working well got locked on to satalites so that's good still waiting a couple days for this to settle to give proper review.

Will we see anything with 4.0.3 since there has been an update rolled out from i9000 guys with your tweaks?
Yes, ofcourse. No ETAs.

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks for the early holiday present! It is rewarding to find things that work as advertised. Great Job to you and your team! I came from MIUI without any issues.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Running this ROM and it is smooth and no FCs so far. I had quite a bit of FCs with V6, but V7 is great. It is already OC'd to 1.2GHz, but I changed the minimum to 400MHz Very snappy.

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
I went back to v6.5 for now. I think the difference is the /datadata symlink I'm not too sure but it seems to be lagging for me even after I do the 400mhz min and 1200 max with spareparts animations and transitions to fast.

I will have to take a look at some 4.0.3 roms because they seem to have improvements for the speed I will wait for Neobuddy because Onecomic's system partition is still low and I know neobuddy will put more quality effort into his build.

·
Registered
1 Posts
my 3g data isnt working. i just installed v7

it says its registered 302490 which is my windmobile data in toronto, canada.

however it doesnt work.. which i'm not sure why. the did the access data names correctly as well. the wifi works fine.

any thoughts?

·
Android Apprentice
53 Posts
Quick question, do I need gingerbread bootloader to flash/have this rom work? Wasnt sure of that, and did not see anything in the OP about it, I could have possibly overlooked it.

Thank you for your time and sorry if its a dumb question,

EDIT;

Im running OMFGB 1.3.1 nightly 10-12 (CM7 base)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Quick question, do I need gingerbread bootloader to flash/have this rom work? Wasnt sure of that, and did not see anything in the OP about it, I could have possibly overlooked it.

Thank you for your time and sorry if its a dumb question,

EDIT;

Im running OMFGB 1.3.1 nightly 10-12 (CM7 base)
Yes. You should.

·
Maintainer of the Evil Fuzzy Cat
84 Posts
Similar question to Zach: coming from Kang can I flash this directly, get away with just a wipe, or do I have to flash back to something else?

(Really need GPS!)

Thanks in advance...

Edit: answering my own question: apparently not. I gave it a shot from Kang, did full wipe, but suspect I may have been ok if I hadn't?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts