File Updated: 21 Dec 2011
File Category: Thunderbolt
Theme: Custom Flashable
Root: Requires root.
Custom Kernel: Yes.
Smali Edits: Yes.
ROM Manager Support: Yes.

Disclaimer:
The downloader of the attatched file takes full respsonsibility and ownership for the results of using, distributing, obtaining and storing the files contained with in the attatched download.

Thanks to:
Google for Android
HTC for the RUU release this is based off of
GoDev Team for Go Launcher
Koush for ROM Manager and ClockWork Recovery
Team BAMF for the call answer bug fix
IHTFP69 for the quick settings code
SEO for the lock screen port
Verizon for keeping my wallet empty
The downloaders for making me aware of the issues

ThunderStick BareBack
Description:
This is a highly modified version of the HTC GingerBread Sense 2.1 release. It features Go Launcher as the main launcher application. Rosie has been completely replaced for this snappier and much sexier launcher. A lot of attention has been given to this ROM that will reflect in major performance, functionality and customization enhancements.
This is by far one of the most customizable ROM's around. Change the launcher the way you want using Themes downloadable directly from the Android market. Make the launcher perform the way you want using the launcher settings. Use the drop down to quickly access you recently opened apps, notifications and system feature toggles.
Go launcher was chosen as the featured launcher for many reasons, but most importantly performance and the ability to be customized. You will notice much faster boot up and loading times with Go Launcher than with Rosie. Rosie lags a lot when loading widgets and shortcuts to the desktop. Go Launcher is damn near instant.
For a better description and more information on Go launcher, visit there website

Change Log Available Here

System Information
Android OS version : 2.3.4
Device : mecha
Model : ADR6400L
ROM BUILD : 2.11.605.9
Rooted (Superuser.apk + su) : YES
Rooted (unsecured boot.img) : YES
BusyBox installed : YES
BusyBox run-parts support : YES
Apps2SD (Apps to EXT) enabled : YES
/data/app enabled : YES
Custom boot animation allowed : YES
Nano text editor installed : YES
Bash shell support : YES
/system/framework is deodexed : YES
/system/app is deodexed : YES
ROM will wipe all data : NO
ROM will wipe SYSTEM PARTITION : YES

Click here to download this file

·
Supporting Member
229 Posts
^^ this. I has lost me pictures

*EDIT: I actually am grateful that this happened. While looking for something to hold me over, I found "QuickPic" in the market. Its a gallery app, and its free. It blows the stock gallery away!*

Sent from my ThunderStick BareBack powered Thunderbolt
Just looked and realized that the gallery is missing in mine as well. I didn't even notice I have been using quickpic for a while and definitely agree it is better than stock.
Other than that I have mine all setup now, and seems to be running great.
Thanks,

·
Registered
24 Posts
^^ this. I has lost me pictures

*EDIT: I actually am grateful that this happened. While looking for something to hold me over, I found "QuickPic" in the market. Its a gallery app, and its free. It blows the stock gallery away!*

Sent from my ThunderStick BareBack powered Thunderbolt
Quickpik Rocks.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm about to give this a flash since its really close to what I've been looking for. How is the kernel on this and will other kernels give me more options?

·
Android Beginner
82 Posts
Been running this for a couple of hours and great so far. Just two things, my Verizon app wont work tried all the usual tricks. Not a big deal for me as I don't use it, just was testing a few things. And any way to remove that pesky gps cross hairs from the status bar.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts