Android OS Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Average Android
54 Posts
KidDynamite said:
We play all the same games, Skorp. ;)
Those are not my games, those are screens from Skitz phone, lol.... I just posted them for him...

·
Android Disciple
52 Posts
So I flashed this and I like it but something very weird.. Amazon App store no longer shows my apps. Worked fine on Miui and Galaxy roms. Uninstalled, downloaded a new copy from Amazon but samething. I can log in, but all my apps are gone.. I almost cant type without Flex T9 keyboard.. lol.. I guess I will be trying another rom.. You did a good job on this thing best GPS performance I have had..

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
Anyone having issues with the E-mail app? Every time I open an unread message it force closes. If i go back in and read the message it works fine. Had the problem, odined to stock and reflashed and still same issue. Also pushed a different e-mail apk from another rom and still have same issue. No biggie I'm using K-9 for now.

·
Android Apprentice
53 Posts
Anyone having issues with the E-mail app? Every time I open an unread message it force closes. If i go back in and read the message it works fine. Had the problem, odined to stock and reflashed and still same issue. Also pushed a different e-mail apk from another rom and still have same issue. No biggie I'm using K-9 for now.
any o e else confirm about the email issue? Was going to flash this but if email doesn't work right than I can't. Need a working email for work

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.