Android OS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Android Apprentice
50 Posts
Gee thanks Roman, now I got to ODIN back to Froyo bootloaders and go back to JFD to try this out! LOL j/k man ! You're a beast, stop kidding yourself and just calling yourself a 7Zip hero! Can't wait to try this one out. I'm getting all the ODIN files and Bootloaders downloaded now in preperation!
Thanks again!!!!!!

· Android Apprentice
50 Posts
I've been on Asgard for a while, and I really like this better. It seems overall just smooth and faster. Not to mention to get the added bonuses of the cyanogem mod tweaks. Great Job Roman

· Android Apprentice
50 Posts
Ok, so last time this was updated I read on the xda thread that if I was on build 12 that I could just flash build 13 right on top and don't need to wipe data or anything , just flash this puppy right over.
So I did that and when the phone rebooted I didn't even have the option to sign into google, opening gmail it would immediately close out and force close.. blah blah blah... Basically what I had to do was factory reset and wipe eveything as usual and then flash build 13.

So my question is: Did something just go wrong last time ? OR Do I really need to factory reset and wipe cache and dalvik before flashing this build over build 13 that I'm running now?

I know this kind of stuff is asked all over and that it's probably said a million times on XDA but I can't seem to just get a definitive answer.

Thanks in advance and sorry for a noob question..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.