Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Android Apprentice
32 Posts
plasticslug said:
While in a call I adjust the volume it goes as follows... (from lowest to highest)
- low - low - low - low- really loud - Ear shattering loud +

Yet music through my head phones its 100% fine.
I have the same problem. I only started using this since 14 or 15 so I can't go back and say when it started but it has definitely persisted through the last few builds. I seem to hear music just fine but people do not seem to hear me very well when on my wired headphones w/ mic. I didn't seem to have that problem before. I guess I don't talk on my phone enough to go to another ROM, still happy with it despite the volume bugs.

· Android Apprentice
32 Posts
Guess I got lucky then. I did find a different bug just now though which is I can not get into the battery tweaks, if just force closes. I seem to be able to get into everything else though. This is minor issue but thought I would post it in case others might find the same.

· Android Apprentice
32 Posts
roman said:
Get me a logcat of that please. I've been getting these reports in every single thread but no one can get me one. Only way I'll be able to find the cause of the problem as I can't recreate it.
I would provide a logcat if I knew how. I think it requires adb right? Anyhow, I will try to figure out how to get it all installed and get a logcat of the bug.

UPDATE: Did a factory reset and battery issue seems to have gone away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.