Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
Can someone walk me through calibrating my battery since I didn't flash this on a full battery and you can't charge while phone is shutoff due to cm7 issue

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
bigtom624 said:
Get the battery calibration app from the market and plug your phone in and charge it to 100% then open the app and follow instructions and your good to go. Works great for me.
But ur suppose to run down phone til it turns off and charge while off but you cant with this rom due to charging turns the phone back on.or am i wrong

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
"SkOrPn said:
He put in that new bluetooth gps switch so people like myself with an dedicated external Bluetooth GPS puck can now use it instead of the crappy internal gps. The Internal GPS uses way to much battery and is not very accurate, if it even decides to work at all. External Bluetooth GPS pucks have a 1 foot accuracy and uses much less battery since it connects to the phone via Bluetooth which is FAR FAR more battery friendly than a internal GPS radio. Yesterday I had my GPS on for 8 straight hours and my Vibrant only got down to 54%, all while staying connected to 10-12 satelites and never exceeding 5 foot of accuracy, but staying within 1-4 feet most of the time. Yes, this is a really nice addon I must say... Thanks birgertime
Where can I get one of those external gps pucks and how much

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
I ordered and received that gps puck you recommended.any special way on how to setup i activated the external gps also my phone sees and pairs the gps device but it doesnt connect any ideas what to do next

SkOrPn said:
I got mine from the bay below. This one is the cheapest one I can find and is branded AT&T, well the box is anyway, lol. Its 2006 technology, but so what it still works better than the internal gps by FAR... No more stressing over the Vibes gps for me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390334750068&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

1 - 6 of 6 Posts