Android OS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Android Apprentice
38 Posts
"6stringaddict said:
Does anyone on this rom use headphones or route audio through the headphone jack to their car? I had trigger redux build 13 and it was 99% awesome, except whenever I used the jack to route the audio to my car audio system. I would get intermittent crackles and pops in the audio when playing pandora. In all fairness, I had the same issue when I tried the nightlies, so I've gone back to Asgard for now. Did/Does anyone else have this issue?
I use it everyday in my car and don't have those issues. I don't use dsp manager. I only use voodoo sound enabled at 0db with boost enabled. And I only use Power Amp on the market with the equalizer setting on bass and treble, works amazing.

· Android Apprentice
38 Posts
"6stringaddict said:
Sounds great, I'm going to flash over again and give it a try. Thanks guys! Has anyone given the Bali kernel a try on this? Are you seeing better battery?
I flashed it today, haven't had a chance to calibrate my battery. My phone reboots when I overclock to 1.4, but works well with 1.2 :D

· Android Apprentice
38 Posts
"claucXC said:
Just curious if anyone is having problems with the video recorder? I can't get it to work on hd, high our low settings. It just records for a few seconds, gets choppy and freezes, followed by a fc. I can't play back the clips either. The camera seems to work fine.
If anyone could please confirm and reply back that would be great. At least then I'll know if its possibly a bad flash.
I'm running the latest Bali kernel if that makes a difference.
Also, any other camera/video recorder apk suggestions for this ROM?
Thanks.
The Bali kernel just got updated and should fix this. I'm about to flash it.

http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?t=1806

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.