Android OS Forum banner
81 - 100 of 139 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
gancho said:
Awesome job Roman, thanks for the update. Really liking the automagic gapps you managed shoehorn in there :)
Unfortunately it's leaving as it's causing problems for some. Maybe I'll give it another go later.

·
Android Apprentice
32 Posts
Guess I got lucky then. I did find a different bug just now though which is I can not get into the battery tweaks, if just force closes. I seem to be able to get into everything else though. This is minor issue but thought I would post it in case others might find the same.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
gancho said:
Guess I got lucky then. I did find a different bug just now though which is I can not get into the battery tweaks, if just force closes. I seem to be able to get into everything else though. This is minor issue but thought I would post it in case others might find the same.
Get me a logcat of that please. I've been getting these reports in every single thread but no one can get me one. Only way I'll be able to find the cause of the problem as I can't recreate it.

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
"roman said:
Get me a logcat of that please. I've been getting these reports in every single thread but no one can get me one. Only way I'll be able to find the cause of the problem as I can't recreate it.
hey roman how to create a logcat?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Beginner
12 Posts
I hate to be a pain, Still having the same issues since build 12

Basically my in-call volume has these massive jumps when adjusting the volume.

It sounds the like the following (highest to lowest) while using headset.
- Too low, too low, too low, Loud, Too loud, Ear Shattering +

The red flag, since build 12 was a crackling sound is heard where the headphones are inserted.

I have tried different Roms and this is where I am most happy.

I tried the paid version of Voodoo sound and it adjusted the music volume but it seemed that no changes were made to in call sound. I tested another Rom and it did NOT have this problem, so its not hardware.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

PLEASE - let me know if I am the only one with this problem?
No matter how many times I ODEN back to stock and return its always there.

·
Android Beginner
12 Posts
J2f3r23 said:
I have had no problem with sound on this rom
Interesting... could it be my source files prior to loading up the rom? (My .Jar/.Tar files)

I always ODIN back to stock Odin3 v1.7
Using - T959UVJFD.tar
s1_odin_20100512.pit

Hold volume + Power buttons --> install update.zip
Let it reload, Install update again --> Get Clock work Recovery.

Install from Rom file.
Wait 15 min....

·
Android Apprentice
32 Posts
roman said:
I would provide a logcat if I knew how. I think it requires adb right? Anyhow, I will try to figure out how to get it all installed and get a logcat of the bug.

UPDATE: Did a factory reset and battery issue seems to have gone away.

·
Android Apprentice
50 Posts
"gancho said:
I would provide a logcat if I knew how. I think it requires adb right? Anyhow, I will try to figure out how to get it all installed and get a logcat of the bug.
There's a free app in the market called aLogcat

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
"plasticslug said:
I hate to be a pain, Still having the same issues since build 12

Basically my in-call volume has these massive jumps when adjusting the volume.

It sounds the like the following (highest to lowest) while using headset.
- Too low, too low, too low, Loud, Too loud, Ear Shattering +

The red flag, since build 12 was a crackling sound is heard where the headphones are inserted.

I have tried different Roms and this is where I am most happy.

I tried the paid version of Voodoo sound and it adjusted the music volume but it seemed that no changes were made to in call sound. I tested another Rom and it did NOT have this problem, so its not hardware.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

PLEASE - let me know if I am the only one with this problem?
No matter how many times I ODEN back to stock and return its always there.
I have been having this sound issue 2. Its just too low or too loud. Hard to find that perfect sound level.

·
Average Android
54 Posts
Soon very soon...

·
Android Apprentice
38 Posts
"bdubs4200 said:
Whheeeerreess Ann uupppddaaaatttee kkeekeeee waahhaa?
I like it better that this isn't updated nightly. Gives me time to calibrate the battery and for the phone to adapt to my personal taste :D

81 - 100 of 139 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.