Android OS Forum banner
121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
38 Posts
"claucXC said:
Just curious if anyone is having problems with the video recorder? I can't get it to work on hd, high our low settings. It just records for a few seconds, gets choppy and freezes, followed by a fc. I can't play back the clips either. The camera seems to work fine.
If anyone could please confirm and reply back that would be great. At least then I'll know if its possibly a bad flash.
I'm running the latest Bali kernel if that makes a difference.
Also, any other camera/video recorder apk suggestions for this ROM?
Thanks.
The Bali kernel just got updated and should fix this. I'm about to flash it.

http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?t=1806

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
I ordered and received that gps puck you recommended.any special way on how to setup i activated the external gps also my phone sees and pairs the gps device but it doesnt connect any ideas what to do next

SkOrPn said:
I got mine from the bay below. This one is the cheapest one I can find and is branded AT&T, well the box is anyway, lol. Its 2006 technology, but so what it still works better than the internal gps by FAR... No more stressing over the Vibes gps for me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390334750068&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Hey guys! Since starting to work with CM7 source over the past few months I have had a lot of fun. The possibilities are limitless when working with source. You don't have to hack around smali hoping something will work! It's just awesome. Back when I first started, I had a vision of starting from AOSP frameworks and adding on to it. Unfortunately this is not a one man job and it takes a LOT of time, so I just started building on top of CM7.

A few days ago, I was approached by the guys at OMFGB to join them. I was a little hesitant at first, but the idea grew on me. They are doing exactly what I wanted to do with Trigger from the start. They are a bunch of intelligent guys who actually know how to code and do it for fun, not donations. So I hope you support my decision and understand where I'm coming from. Trigger development will stop and I will be focusing on developing OMFGB. Vibrant nightlies will start today. I hope you will try it out. If you like it, cool. If not, that's okay too, it's not for everyone.

I want you to know my biggest hesitation was that you Trigger users will be unhappy with me because I like all of you (mostly). But in the end, I hardly get anything out of this (except a sweet Sensation) and I would probably be upset down the line that I never took this opportunity.

Thank you all for supporting me/Trigger. Hope to see you on the other side :grin3:

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·
"KidDynamite said:
I am STOKED!!! Go get 'em, tiger! Nightlies start tonight, eh? Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Will we be able to flash straight from Trigger? Doesn't really matter if now, just wondering. :)
Yep! Flash away when it's posted.

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
I think you guys will feel right at home on OMFGB and OMGB, and I and very happy to have Roman on board.
Heres the blog post I made welcoming him to the team, www.t3hh4xx0r.com/blog

You all arent really losing anything, most of the cool features from trigger will make their way to omfgb. i think you will be pleasantly surprised.

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
KidDynamite said:
I read that. I liked your kind words towards him. I posted a link to it in the Team Whiskey IRC.
hes a great dev and we are lucky to have him join us, i can spare a few kinds words for a guy like him.

·
Android Apprentice
10 Posts
I know you're pretty much through with this rom, but I was wondering if there's a call volume fix? I'm having the same issues as with the 8/6 version before it was updated with the volume fix.

·
Android Apprentice
47 Posts
Perhaps someone (like me!) could take up maintaining Trigger? And by maintaining I mean no new features will go in and all that will happen are CM7 code syncs once in a while, along with the modifications you made with Trigger.

·
Average Android
189 Posts
I'd very much enjoy trigger to continue... I LOVE OMFGB but its doesn't seem to like my phone.... I get alot more stability with trigger... for instance, last night (running omfgb 9/14) listing to tunes in bed reading lyrics @ 2 am, I roll over to sleep, flip my phone over for the speaker, and boom, phone reboots.... battery pull, still wouldn't boot, wiped data, still wouldn't boot... running trigger 8/22 with OMFT and all is beautiful ... wish I had God mode though, I LOVE omfgb...

121 - 139 of 139 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.