Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
There is a Bloater.apk that does that. Could just make it a system app. Not sure where the original post is but a link to it is at the end of Faux's xda Nexus Rom thread.
roman said:
Makes sense. And is totally possible. :)

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
I knew that guy in the profile pic looked familiar, so you are birgertime! Don't tell me the name was already taken on Rootzwiki lol

·
Developer
13 Posts
jay2487 said:
I knew that guy in the profile pic looked familiar, so you are birgertime! Don't tell me the name was already taken on Rootzwiki lol
Yes I asked him to make the app then he did and posted it here and XDA :grin2:

(I know the name got me at first as well)

·
Android Apprentice
43 Posts
This gives me something to flash tonight man feel like I have my d1 all over again
Edit
Flashed it was running great but I got apn issues with it just like every 2.3.4 rom I've tried just going back to stock froyo until this gets worked out I love custom roms but not being able to use data while in the go is getting old

·
Supporting Member
306 Posts
bizzshow said:
This gives me something to flash tonight man feel like I have my d1 all over again
Edit
Flashed it was running great but I got apn issues with it just like every 2.3.4 rom I've tried just going back to stock froyo until this gets worked out I love custom roms but not being able to use data while in the go is getting old
Funny thing this is the first I haven't had apn issues

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Dunno, I've always had APN issues since I"ve gotten my G2x. Giving it a hard reboot (vol up + power) seems to fix it every single time for me.

·
Supporting Member
306 Posts
maybe that why i didn't have issues here as per your load instructions

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
43 Posts
Cool I'll just try a hard reboot if I have apn issues bit I've been missing gb time to download and flash this will report back

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
You can flash without a wipe.

It's Android 2.3.5 though, so I WOULD recommend wiping, but I don't believe you have to.

·
Android Apprentice
49 Posts
"roman said:
You can flash without a wipe.

It's Android 2.3.5 though, so I WOULD recommend wiping, but I don't believe you have to.
Yo man, these tweeks are sweet! I was so tired of looking at that H icon.. If I could do a ROM, this is exactly what I'd wanna put out.. Good shit!

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
flashed 13 w/ Faux 3.4 stock last night. calibrated battery this morning from 100%, down to 24% with little to no use in about 7 hours. Was getting about 24 before with same Kernel and 11. cant find anything running that would pull so much juice. gonna see after full calibration complete and turn on batt history to monitor. just figured I would share.

Love it otherwise, keep up the good work. It's much appreciated.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts