Android OS Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
XMC, what parts from Linaro are you planning on putting into your ROM? I've read up on Linaro, but still am unsure what makes it better than what we are using now. I think you're blazing the trail here at any rate. Also, any updates on the soft keyboard/proximity sensor bugs?

80 Posts
[background=rgb(251, 248, 244)]Well im getting closer with the soft keyboard as now people are reporting red lines under everything they type. That means the input service is starting because the dictionary is in use. I also introduced some source from linaro into he mix. Compiling is a wip. so every build will have a little more sprinkled here and there
(so dont expect major speed increase with later todays official build). Mainly externals (libs).[/background]

·
Registered
125 Posts
Great news about the soft keyboard that's the only major thing. I flashed a few of your nightlies and noticed the soft keyboard works but the aokp settings force close , are the aokp settings the reason for the soft keyboard not working? If you need a tester on anything let me know :)

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hate to be a pest, but does anyone have a mirror for this rom or know when it'll be back up on goo? It looks like both the main release and nightly builds were lost.

EDIT: Never mind. Great job on the rom XMC! And even better work on your "How to build CM9, AOKP, or ICS from source on Windows or Linux" guide.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.