Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
I have one more question pls... Why my old photos from gallery (ICS)don't appear in the new gallery (JB) ?!?! Is there any fix??? Thank you!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
Uses a new algorithm in 4.1.1. One or more pictures are damaged. The problem is solved by iterating through each photo. Save your photos on your PC and remove from the unit one by one. The problem can be solved.

· Registered
4 Posts
Uses a new algorithm in 4.1.1. One or more pictures are damaged. The problem is solved by iterating through each photo. Save your photos on your PC and remove from the unit one by one. The problem can be solved.
Thank you for the quick answer!!! If I understand well,I'll copy my old photos from nexus to PC,after I erase them from nexus and I'll copy them back from PC. Is that the right way yes?!?! Thank you a lot!!

· Registered
10 Posts
Thank you for the quick answer!!! If I understand well,I'll copy my old photos from nexus to PC,after I erase them from nexus and I'll copy them back from PC. Is that the right way yes?!?! Thank you a lot!!

Save your photos on a PC as a backup. We must find a "spoiled" a photo by removing them one by one unit. Another solution - keep the phone in the gallery for 10 minutes, then displays all the photos. but not all, helped the option. Guru came to the conclusion that the damaged file, which

· Registered
3 Posts
Other solution...
Copy all contents oft your NS to PC, format the sd-card and copy the necessary folders, pic, mp3 back to the sd-card.
Cleaning your NS helps.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus S mit Tapatalk 2

· Registered
2 Posts
Great ROM only one problem though, auto rotate does not work phone is stuck in portrait mode and I think Google now needs some improvement because when you ask it a questions the answer comes up but it does not talk to you, hopefully you're working on a fix for that.

· Registered
46 Posts
Hi,

Get an FC when changing lock screen shortcut icon to any system icon. Here is the logcat:

E/AndroidRuntime( 1780): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime( 1780): android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: Resource ID #0x0
E/AndroidRuntime( 1780): at android.content.res.Resources.getValue(Resources.java:1013)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1780): at android.content.res.Resources.getDrawable(Resources.java:658)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1780): at com.android.settings.cnd.LockscreenTargets.iconPicked(LockscreenTargets.java:545)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1780): at com.android.settings.cnd.IconPicker$2.onItemClick(IconPicker.java:114)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1780): at android.widget.AdapterView.performItemClick(AdapterView.java:298)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1780): at android.widget.AbsListView.performItemClick(AbsListView.java:1088)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1780): at android.widget.AbsListView$PerformClick.run(AbsListView.java:2857)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1780): at android.widget.AbsListView$1.run(AbsListView.java:3531)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1780): at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:615)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1780): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1780): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1780): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4896)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1780): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1780): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1780): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:791)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1780): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:558)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1780): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

· Registered
5 Posts
Anybody else still having problems with Bluetooth, even after the new binaries in 3.1? The headphones start to go in and out after about 10 minutes, which is my phone's lockout timing. Not sure if it is coincidental. I'm using JuiceDefender, but looking in the 'advanced' mode shows me that it wasn't messing with the bluetooth. So, I'm at a loss. Any ideas?

Thanks.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.