Mod Type:: ROM

Difficulty:: Easy

Mod Status:: Kang

Apply In:: CWM Recovery

Carrier:: At&t

Requires Root:: Yes

Android Version:: 4.1.1 (JB)

Source:: https://github.com/CNA
Jay.dub of Team Passion originally built this for the T Mobile Hercules, but I ported it to the skyrocket for all of us to enjoy.

Codename Android 3.6.1

Bugs: bluetooth may not work with calls
Some artifacts maybe present.

Skyrocket ROM : http://d-h.st/cWI

T-Mobile ROM (Jay.dub's build): http://d-h.st/9Jt

GAPPS: http://d-h.st/r4f

Install instructions
Boot to recovery
Wipe data
Wipe cache
Format system
Install ROM
Install GAPPS
Reboot.
Wait 10 mins
Enjoy

Thanks
Codenameandroid
Jay.dub
Cyanogenmod
Team Kang
Everyone else.

Note* I will finish the OP with more details.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Way more options and more customizable features than AOKP. 3.6.5 will be U/Led soon. Treating it right now. Its awesome. The jerks over at xda will bardly know we have CNA for the SR and screw them lol
Yeah man, XDA took a major turn down the shitter. Glad to see you're still building sir.

edit: Is it built from CM10 or AOKP or is CNA it's own source? I just ask because CM10 just went on official nightly status and so far they seemed to fix SODs and RR

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

·
Average Android
1,173 Posts
Looking for a stable ics or jb rom to flash on my grls skyrocket.. How stable is this rom??.. I flashed aokp milestone 6 and lost data connection..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm sorry but I don't mean to call everybody on xda "jerks". Just those select few that managed to irritate me with stupid questions/comments. Two things I was banned for: profane language and "initiating" arguments. Prbassplayer is a good guy but he could have gone for the guys that were actually breaking the rules that pissed me off in the first place.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was very happy to see a CNA ROM on this phone. A friend came over last night with his new skyrocket and wanted me to root it. I have GNex's for my wife and me so I was used to doing those but said OK. I was amazed at how easy it was and told him I couldn't let him out of my house without putting a ROM on as well. Looked on XDA and didn't see any I recognized that I had used on other phones. I had RW open as well on the GNex forums and then came here. SOOoooo glad I did. I installed GooManager on his phone. Downloaded this rom and gapps and showed him how it works. Installed this and told him to have fun after changing some settings to how I have my phones. Great job on this rom and I know my bud will be looking forward to any updates you put out for it.

Are you planning on having, or is it already, being hosted and updated on GooManager? To make it easier for friends like mine to keep it updated?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was very happy to see a CNA ROM on this phone. A friend came over last night with his new skyrocket and wanted me to root it. I have GNex's for my wife and me so I was used to doing those but said OK. I was amazed at how easy it was and told him I couldn't let him out of my house without putting a ROM on as well. Looked on XDA and didn't see any I recognized that I had used on other phones. I had RW open as well on the GNex forums and then came here. SOOoooo glad I did. I installed GooManager on his phone. Downloaded this rom and gapps and showed him how it works. Installed this and told him to have fun after changing some settings to how I have my phones. Great job on this rom and I know my bud will be looking forward to any updates you put out for it.

Are you planning on having, or is it already, being hosted and updated on GooManager? To make it easier for friends like mine to keep it updated?
I will u/l this too goo as well

·
Registered
61 Posts
Flashed this last night and so far, so good ArmyVet. Good work. Thanks for bringing this to us. I'll let ya know if something pops up.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts