1 - 20 of 470 Posts

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]

Device: d2usc (Samsung Galaxy S III - USCC)[/background]

» Installation is simple:[/background]​
  • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data in recovery
  • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
  • Flash ROM
  • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS)
  • Reboot
[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]BUGS:[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]-HDR lockup[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]-Camcorder volume[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]» Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

Milestone 1: androtransfer | goo.im[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Nightlies: androtransfer | goo.im[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]gapps: http://goo.im/gapps/...0301-signed.zip - b7e53e96e1c8b1a1c4865bf29418c8e0

[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]» AOKP Gerrit
» AOKP on Github
» SOURCE on AOKP.co

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
» Donation options on AOKP.co

Enjoy![/background]

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
boy it hard work getting AOSP on this phone right now....lol i hope you guys dont have the same trouble we are having getting cm10 working!

Reactions: nicklovell23

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
well cm10 is now working so aokp should (<===keyword!) be just about good to go now

·
The n00b veteran
756 Posts
yeah it is still bootlooping lol. noobnl refuses to even talk to me when I ask him how he fixed cm, he just tells me to look on his gerrit and github.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]ight build starting for real now. the warnings my git pull script was throwing started to irk me so i fixed them lol[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]builds started[/background]
Code:
./aokp -x d2vzw d2usc d2spr
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]in order left to right will be built[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Yes d2spr is getting some love tonight too.
thanks to dr_acula for asking me to add them to source.
[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Updated changelog:([/background]bold[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] is new since earlier)[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Changelog:[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]-Potentially working crt animation toggle (may not work or even fc)[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]-Fixed battery capacity readings (increased by 250 mAh)[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]-Fixed lockscreen weather and calendar causing bootloop together[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]-Sped up some animations a little[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]* note: Ime toggler still requires reboot(even though string says otherwise)[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]-Updated NovaLauncher and SuperSu(actually done the other day forgot to log it tho)[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]-Added media_profiles from TheUnkn0wns app. Might improve camera quality and functionality(d2vzw)[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]-Upstream google and aokp fixes[/background]
-Updated audio libs
-Updated kernel headers for new open source audio libs
-Added data toggle[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background]

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
ok, so just click on bricks for the most resent builds? and have we got NFC working yet...cause its damn sure not working on CM10 yet...lol...i use the crap out of google wallet

·
The n00b veteran
756 Posts
ok, so just click on bricks for the most resent builds? and have we got NFC working yet...cause its damn sure not working on CM10 yet...lol...i use the crap out of google wallet
nope, most of this is based off our cm10 source and noobnl hasn't fixed it there yet either.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
nope, most of this is based off our cm10 source and noobnl hasn't fixed it there yet either.

he gave me so many test ROMs yesterday i flashed about 6 Roms....lol so updates are coming

edit : i have noticed, sometimes on reboot, i will lose all connection to my mobile network...no imei or anything...all you have to do it another reboot and it should all work...this has been happening on this build of AOKP

·
Average Android
311 Posts
he gave me so many test ROMs yesterday i flashed about 6 Roms....lol so updates are coming

edit : i have noticed, sometimes on reboot, i will lose all connection to my mobile network...no imei or anything...all you have to do it another reboot and it should all work...this has been happening on this build of AOKP
I am trying to see what is up with that as well. I have 3g but no 4g yet. I haven't heard anyone else complaining about it yet but not sure how many people are running this yet.

Sent from my SCH-R530U

·
The n00b veteran
756 Posts

yeah thats happened to me a time or two before. freaked out because of all the people actually losing their IMEI lol but it came back.

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Are power menu options omitted from this build? I was digging through menus to find if. Its def minor just curious:)
currently yes it hasn't been added to jb. I finally got the build to build for d2vzw. So I'm going to clean a few things up and build all 3 tonight/tomorrow morning. :)

EDIT: almost got the build for d2vzw to compile, will test and then will start the build script :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using RootzWiki

1 - 20 of 470 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.