Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
MasterBaiter
103 Posts
hmm, wonder if the pattern lock isn't affected. I have found one issue, happening on six of our phones. After a certain amount of time you can't turn wifi on/off and it won't connect anymore. Reboot and it works find for 12+ hrs...... weird.

·
Android Beginner
126 Posts
So when do the nightlies get built usually? I noticed it's almost the end of 6/13 and nothing's been posted yet. Just wondering.

·
Android Apprentice
83 Posts
So when do the nightlies get built usually? I noticed it's almost the end of 6/13 and nothing's been posted yet. Just wondering.
I'm wondering the same thing. I had to flash off of the 6/12 build because I swipe to the camera all the time from the lockscreen (on the 6/12 build it causes an instant reboot), so I'm excited for the next nightly build that has the fixes :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'm wondering the same thing. I had to flash off of the 6/12 build because I swipe to the camera all the time from the lockscreen (on the 6/12 build it causes an instant reboot), so I'm excited for the next nightly build that has the fixes :)
Nightlies are every 3rd day. The next one is due out tonight barring a delay.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using RootzWiki

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have been running the latest version and all is well. The only problem is some status bar flickering even opening apps. And the camera is a little buggy. Other than that the rom is good.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Any idea when the next nightly build will be out?
preparation for a milestone is being made. If I discover a device related bug fix it will be addressed and most likely I'll push out a test build. Looking into a few at the moment.

·
Registered
114 Posts
preparation for a milestone is being made. If I discover a device related bug fix it will be addressed and most likely I'll push out a test build. Looking into a few at the moment.

Sounds good. Any luck with the LEAP wifi authentication issue? (which I assume is there since it was there on the S3 builds)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well, I'm on the ROM. No problems so far. My only issue isn't with the ROM but finding a theme on the Market that supports a 1080p resolution. Anybody know of one?

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.