Android OS Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Waiting for the milestone to drop
Sent from my SCH-I545 using RootzWiki
OK. Creepy is turning to Spinetingly!

Out of curiosity, my device is already rooted and has a custom recovery. I assume that's all the prep I need? I have an S3 also and know the bootloader needs to be unlocked in addition...

·
Registered
424 Posts
OK. Creepy is turning to Spinetingly!

Out of curiosity, my device is already rooted and has a custom recovery. I assume that's all the prep I need? I have an S3 also and know the bootloader needs to be unlocked in addition...
There is no unlocked bootloader on this. As long as you are rooted and have a Loki patched recovery, you are good to go
Sent from my SCH-I545 using RootzWiki

·
Android Apprentice
177 Posts
OK, installed last nightly build. Overall VERY sluggish. Not very usable...
Maintainer had posted not to use the latest nightly and to use his latest unofficial build instead. Official is missing various improvements.

·
Android Apprentice
177 Posts
Sorry, where do you see that?
In the actual AOKP thread he uses. This is a thread some other person made, though he links to the proper thread in the first post.

·
Registered
114 Posts
In the actual AOKP thread he uses. This is a thread some other person made, though he links to the proper thread in the first post.
Got it, the unofficial build is much better thanks!

So, is this thread just for official nightly and the other thread for unofficial builds?

·
Android Apprentice
177 Posts
I believe this thread is really for nothing other than to point people (via the first post) to the proper thread.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts