321 - 340 of 361 Posts
Discussion starter · #321 ·
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]B39 is up on goo[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Changelog on the blog[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Other mirror upping soon[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]B39 is up on goo[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Changelog on the blog[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Other mirror upping soon[/background]
Fantastic ROM,using it with the last glados kernel,its really awesome. But i have one problem, when talking with someone with full volume is nearly nothing to hear ,i have to lower the volume one step and its getting louder again. Can you try to fix this?

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk 2

Discussion starter · #323 ·
Fantastic ROM,using it with the last glados kernel,its really awesome. But i have one problem, when talking with someone with full volume is nearly nothing to hear ,i have to lower the volume one step and its getting louder again. Can you try to fix this?

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk 2
There are a few volume tweaks in the works, unfortunately this only happens on maguro so I cannot replicate at home. But I am always looking for fixes as I find them

Discussion starter · #324 ·
[sup]B40 is up.

Please see the changelog on the blog[/sup]

New naming scheme: Only file uploaded is "Dirty". Use this script for a clean install on any ROM.

Discussion starter · #325 ·
HYBRYD: Resurrected by popular request
Milestone 5 is up and it is a big rewrite from my end. And not fully 4.2.2 AOKP compliment.

Like Commotio the naming scheme has changed and the only uploaded package is "Dirty"

Flash the optional Clean Install Package for a "clean install"

Discussion starter · #326 ·
New Commotio is now up too:
Testing Bravia 2 engine, let me know if you think it is working.
Testing Phone/Tablet chooser.
Clean install will be needed

Discussion starter · #328 ·
Just installed, working great so far, thanks!

I mean no disrespect for your work, but now that you include an inverted theme, would you let the default unthemed one too, like plain aosp?
Yea I need to make a TRIAGE theme, it's slightly different than the inverted,.. actually should just amke a stock theme and leave the TRIAGE :)

Discussion starter · #334 ·
Both HYBRYD and Commotio have new releases up on the servers
Also my Vanir nightlies up soon!

Discussion starter · #335 ·
321 - 340 of 361 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.