Android OS Forum banner
341 - 360 of 361 Posts
Discussion starter · #345 ·
Full changelog is always available on the blog

B57 - 8/18/13
- Updated Vanir Source (4.3_r2_1)
- Toro, Maguro, Toroplus, Grouper, Tilapia, Manta, Mako
- Tuna Kernel: Vanir-AK
- Commotio: 4.3 Gapps, massive updates to scripts, reorganizations, new initd scripts, changes to sysctl
- New Vanir features: Now 4,3, Fully linaro 4.3 optimized, N7 2013 support, Halo 2.0, removed Beats (for now), wifi country choosing, ascending ringtones, huge updates to Camera/Gallery/keyboard, DSP manger updates to CM, DRM + enhanced NFC to all builds, soo many cursor leaks and NPEs fixed, alsa sound all devices, optional encryption password sync, CM's new phone dialer, Blacklists, Quiet Hours updates, VoicePlus, Wireless teether on S4, tons of Qcom fixes, plethora of filesystems now supported, Hunter script, Bluetooth Exorcism, and just way too many tweaks/fixes/goodness to mention
- Testing for Vanir: slowradio for tunas (should be better on battery), various NPE fixes, misc
NOTE: This is the first 4.3 release and should not be considered a polish milestone. I have been using Commotio/vanir 4.3 for about 2 weeks, and as of today, I feel it is stable for general testing, but expect issues to pop up here and there. Strict selinux enforcing is broken, I have heard one needs to disable root for it to work (which I have no interest in doing).
NOTE: I know I need to update the features in the OP,.. just not tonight.
FINAL NOTE: A "dirty" from B56 (4.2.2) is possible, but NOT recommend.

Hi, I like Commotio ROM. It is a great ROM, amazing work. I did have one bug though on B44 (which I see from your recent post isn't the latest build.) When I tried to download a picture to the native gallery, it only rendered a little bit of it, then messed up the rest of it. I was wondering if this is fixed in you latest build, and what your latest build of 4.2 is (if it's not B56?) Thanks in advance for your help.

Discussion starter · #348 ·
Hi, I like Commotio ROM. It is a great ROM, amazing work. I did have one bug though on B44 (which I see from your recent post isn't the latest build.) When I tried to download a picture to the native gallery, it only rendered a little bit of it, then messed up the rest of it. I was wondering if this is fixed in you latest build, and what your latest build of 4.2 is (if it's not B56?) Thanks in advance for your help.
This should have been fixed a long time ago. At some point we rebased the entire libjpeg repo and then some :)

Discussion starter · #350 ·
So then what is the latest build, I have B56 now? On this version, I can't seem to get my twitter settings to update, is that a known bug or am I doing something wrong? I take it there isn't a stable release of Commotio 4.2 yet?
I have not heard that repo before. Using an app or the webpage?

B57 is 4.3 <-- latest release
B56 is 4.2.2

Discussion starter · #354 ·
341 - 360 of 361 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.