Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1765 Posts

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
83.png

Device: jfltevzw (Samsung Galaxy S IV - VZW)

81.png

» Installation is simple:

• If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data in recovery
  • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
  • Flash ROM
  • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS)
  • Reboot

78.png

» Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» FInd our latest builds here

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
» AOKP on Github
» SOURCE on AOKP.co

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
» Donation options on AOKP.co

Enjoy!

·
Registered
4,225 Posts

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
once flashed let me know how RIL is handling. Using the RIL changes CM has in the works

EDIT: Apologize for the hype. forgot something. hold off until new build is reuplaoded

EDIT2: sorry for the delays guys. AOKP nightlies ate compiling still. As soon as they finish I will finish the build and upload it for all our your flashing pleasure

·
Team Kang Member, XDA RD/RC, IBM i Dev
24 Posts
(Edited - Sorry for double post)

·
24 Posts
Latest progress sent to BMc. Looks like calls/data are the main sticking point atm.

·
24 Posts
Now have a compile and flash ready build. No hacking afterwards
Mind if I bug you for the change? Would like to incorporate in another project.

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The only issue I'm seeing so far is GPS will not lock on. I can provide a logcat if need be.

I can't believe how stable this thing was only one day after release! Great work!
please. I'll take a look at it. Might need to look into using GPS hal similar to d2s. Hopefully I can get a build to you guys today. Working at the moment and trying to get stuff ready for the move to FL.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using RootzWiki

·
Registered
329 Posts
please. I'll take a look at it. Might need to look into using GPS hal similar to d2s. Hopefully I can get a build to you guys today. Working at the moment and trying to get stuff ready for the move to FL.

Will do for you later! Is there a particular use case you want and when do you want me to grab the logcat? E.g. do you want me to start a logcat, open nav and try to nav somewhere then stop the logcat after a certain amount of time? Let me know what would be the most useful time/conditions to capture the logcat. Also, do you want all the buffers (e.g. -b main -b system -b events -b radio) or just the defaults (logcat -v time)? Let me know what you prefer and thanks for working on this in the midst of a move!

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Will do for you later! Is there a particular use case you want and when do you want me to grab the logcat? E.g. do you want me to start a logcat, open nav and try to nav somewhere then stop the logcat after a certain amount of time? Let me know what would be the most useful time/conditions to capture the logcat. Also, do you want all the buffers (e.g. -b main -b system -b events -b radio) or just the defaults (logcat -v time)? Let me know what you prefer and thanks for working on this in the midst of a move!
just adb logcat. Get it opening maps, and then turning on GPS, and it searching for signal for a minute or two. Thanks again

1 - 20 of 1765 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.