Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Android Beginner
16 Posts
Two things that I've noticed so far (I'm on Dec 8th build).

1. The recent apps button can take 1-2 secs to respond. Not as instant as it used to be.
2. Wi-Fi has been very flaky. Sometimes I will get disconnected and I will always have to reboot my device to reconnect back to Wi-Fi, otherwise it will get stuck on authentication.

· Android Beginner
16 Posts
I remember seeing roman post a picture of a custom launcher thing that sat at the top of the home screen (had an app drawer icon, Google play icon, etc.) Is that in this ROM or no? Maybe i saw it on another forum cuz i cant find it here.

· Android Beginner
16 Posts
Does anyone know what happened to the dictionary/autocorrect? I used to type "wer", "il" and "wel" which would always be completed as "we're", "I'll" and "we'll" now its completing them as "were", "ill" and "we'll".

· Android Beginner
16 Posts
Is there a bug with Play Music in this ROM? Whenever I am listening to music, if I pause the song and pull out the headphones, I always get an saying "Music Temporarily Unavailable, couldn't play the stream you requested." It happens every time and I've tried reinstalling Play Music and even messing with its settings to no avail. The only reason I think it might be the ROM is that it started happening out of the blue and not after a Play Music update.

EDIT: I re-flashed a fresh install and it isn't happening, I guess something got corrupted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.