Android OS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

2,775 Posts
Dude Wedge and Biggs are waiting at the base of the reactor with the explosives... you and Tifa quit playing grab-ass and get up there and take out Mako!
Didn't Biggs die at the Battle of the First Death Star?

2,775 Posts
Got my N4 today, first thing I did was root it and install aokp. What kernel do you guys recommend? Only two I'm familiar with are Franco and DerKernel.
The stock kernel is a good one, should have all the features that the other two have :D

2,775 Posts
I'm running build 5 on Mako (Nexus 4)

I'm getting a weird bug when I play music via the google play music app. After I'm finished listening to one song and the app moves in to the next song, that next song is automatically played at max volume, even if my previous song was played on a lower volume. But the volume bar (when you press the volume rocker) doesn't show that I'm a max volume. I can bring my volume back down tho. I'm streaming all my music BTW, not sure if that's a factor.

I've tried different kernels, hasn't changed anything.
Thread merged into the Nexus 4 (Mako) thread - if you're asking a help question for your device, please use the thread for that device.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.