1 - 20 of 4950 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
83.png

Device: toro (Galaxy Nexus VZW)

81.png

» Installation is simple:
  • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data in recovery
  • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
  • Flash ROM
  • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS)
  • Reboot
78.png

» Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Official downloads, mirrors, MD5s are found at AOKP.co

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
» AOKP on Github
» SOURCE on AOKP.co

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
» Donation options on AOKP.co

Enjoy!

·
Android Apprentice
60 Posts
This is the toro thread correct?

I see Nexus 4 and mako in the header pic and the download links take me to the mako build.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Just got the new build up and running. Things look great. Couple questions:

1. How do you add widgets to the navbar?
2. Is there any way to add the navbar functions to the navrings? I thought I saw something from SteveSpear about that.
3. Is there a way to make the navbar transparent and not the status bar?

So far so good, thanks guys.

·
Tyrone Biggums Flasher
167 Posts
Just got the new build up and running. Things look great. Couple questions:

1. How do you add widgets to the navbar?
2. Is there any way to add the navbar functions to the navrings? I thought I saw something from SteveSpear about that.
3. Is there a way to make the navbar transparent and not the status bar?

So far so good, thanks guys.
You need to pick a button or set a long press action and choose custom app > AOKP > widgets toggle.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

·
AOKPCB Fan
275 Posts
I apologize in advance for rehashing this, but am I the only toro user who uses the GO Launcher? Back before status bar transparency was in gerrit, I tried a previous Roman build with nav bar transparency, and at the time, that worked as expected, but only with the default System Theme Chooser theme. Then it was updated to work with other themes and the status bar was added to the mix. Now the status bar transparency works but the Nav bar transparency does not. I just want confirmation that I'm not crazy. Can any other GO users confirm this behavior? I need to know if the problem is with the launcher in general, or if it's something more specific to my set up.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I apologize in advance for rehashing this, but am I the only toro user who uses the GO Launcher? Back before status bar transparency was in gerrit, I tried a previous Roman build with nav bar transparency, and at the time, that worked as expected, but only with the default System Theme Chooser theme. Then it was updated to work with other themes and the status bar was added to the mix. Now the status bar transparency works but the Nav bar transparency does not. I just want confirmation that I'm not crazy. Can any other GO users confirm this behavior? I need to know if the problem is with the launcher in general, or if it's something more specific to my set up.
Early versions of the implementation were hacky and broke certain layouts, but allowed wallpapers to span like they did. Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done on the ROM side about that without further breaking things.

·
Official Lurker
126 Posts
I haven't tried most of the newer builds but with the build I'm currently running (12.12.12 unofficial I believe) you can't change the color of the clock text, which includes the daydream clock. The white numbers are just way too bright at night even with brightness turned all the way down. I wind up having to adjust my gamma settings every night and morning. Also the first number in the clock is bold making it that much worse. Has this been fixed in this or perhaps one of Steve's or Romans recent builds?

1 - 20 of 4950 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.