Mod Status:: Stable

Apply In:: CWM Recovery

Requires Root:: Yes

Source::

Welcome to Infamous TAB

What Infamous TAB is:

- Honeycomb 3.2
- P7510UEKMM
- Kernel 2.6.36.4 - OC-VFPv3-d16_FP 1.4GHZ - Galaxy Tab 10.1 Thanks pershoot!!!
- oc to 1.4GHZ @ 1.250mv
- V6 Supercharger Script! Thanks to zepplinrox! Please read!!!
- increase voltages to system/core
- Updated Gmail, Maps, Street view, Drive, Flash, Play movies, Play store, Facebook, Google search
- Browser with UAStrings (Desktop, Android, etc) and Labs
- Many fonts to chose from

More stuff I can't think of now.

Fonts:
Code:
settings/screen/screen display/font style
Follow the above. This is were you change the font. Awesome extra option Samsung included for their devices. Other devices have to flash a zip to change their fonts. We don't even have to reboot for the change to go into effect. But once yu figure which one you like I would reboot just to make sure everything settles.

I want to thank alterbridge86, task650, and b00sted I have learned a lot from these guys.

It has been really slow in here lately, so I decided to try my hand at the Galaxy tab. I wanted it to resemble my Sensation ROM. This is only my second ROM so go easy on me guys.
I borrowed some from alterbridge86, task650, and b00sted and put some of mine own in. Once I get more of the hang of this device I will re-base with only my input. Check it out and let me know what you think.

INSTALLATION

1. Boot to recovery
2. Nandroid
3. Boot back to recovery
4. Wipe data/factory reset
5. Flash the ROM.zip
6. Reboot & once booted wait five minutes for the ROM to settle, then reboot and enjoy

First boot will take a while! You're not in bootloop. The system would need some time rebuilding the cache and the dalvik cache as well as apply all the tweaks :cool:. Please give it time.

Code:
<br />
Change log:<br />
<br />
0.5 May 8, 2012<br />
- added hardware hardware acceleration<br />
- more battery battery optimization to level off performance<br />
- added a few more apps including the GooManager<br />
- set build prop to play nice with GooManager to check for updates for you :eek:<br />
- Only available on GooManager for 24 hours (or after work tomorrow) go to links for Instruction how to download.<br />
- more I have forgot<br />
<br />
0.4  May 3, 2012<br />
- V6 Supercharger Script! Thanks to zepplinrox! <br />
- More UI tweaks<br />
- More battery tweaks<br />
- Another custom boot animation (sick)<br />
<br />
0.3<br />
- Went back to UEKMM for the time being. <br />
- Added speed/battery tweaks<br />
- 100% Stable<br />
- Fixed media scanning while plugged in to the computer.<br />
- easier to apply themes / more compatible.<br />
- all the good stuff from 0.2 and none of the bad.<br />
- theme from screen shots is back.<br />
<br />
0.2.1 April 29, 2012<br />
- Fixed major issue in init.d. should be running at 100% now<br />
<br />
0.2 - April 28, 2012<br />
- re-based GT-P7510UEKMP<br />
- a lot of speed/battery tweaks<br />
- flashes ClockworkMod - 5.5.0.4 during install<br />
- also included ROMTOOLBOX lite. Amazing app that will let you tweak your tab <br />
   in so many ways. Free Root file explorer, Change Bootanimations,    Battery/signal, adjust SD card<br />
   speed and so much more. <br />
- A few things I have forgot I am sure since I had to redo 40+ times<br />
- A wipe is needed!<br />
<br />
Infamous Tab 0.1<br />
- Initial release April 25, 2012<br />
<br />

Big Thanks to Alex over at http://www.androidfilehost.com for hooking me up with a free account to help get Infamous TAB to you good people. If you are feeling generous, check them out and possibly contribute to them! Thanks :cool:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Download links for 7510

Infamous TAB 0.3 - Stable

Mirror

You must wipe or you will have issues! Enjoy :cool:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infamous 0.4

Mirror
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infamous 0.5
Only available on GooManager for 24 hours (or after work tomorrow). Download Goomanager from Market(hate play store) or get it below. Open and allow root. Then click "Browse compatible ROMs/Jamison904/roms/InfamousTAB/Galaxy_Tab_P-7510/InfamousTAB_0.5.zip" Download. Enjoy!

Links for GT- P7500
Looks like 3G isn't working at this time. I am working on a patch, but do not have that version so hang in there. A fix is coming.

Infamous TAB 0.3 P7500

Mirror

Same as above. Infamous TAB 0.4 P7500

Mirror

Infamous 0.5
Only available on GooManager for 24 hours (or after work tomorrow). Download Goomanager from Market(hate play store) or get it below. Open and allow root. Then click "Browse compatible ROMs/Jamison904/roms/InfamousTAB/Galaxy_Tab_P-7500/InfamousTAB_0.5.zip" Download. Enjoy!
MODS

boosted themes I have tested a few and they worked. Try them out and don't forget to thank b00sted.

Battery mod 2

Boot Animation for 0.4 Flashable zip for the boot animation after applying one of b00sted's themes. Again it will take a few to first boot...

Also just approved Goo-inside.me and am uploading the most recent to the app. You will from now on be able to download the updated straight to the app. Check it out here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.s0up.goomanager

·
Registered
50 Posts
i've tried both infamous 3 & 4 and both didn't boot. i gave it 20 minutes each to boot but its stuck at the samsung galaxy logo
i wiped cache / dalivk / data / system before install
i was coming from AOKP milestone 5
any ideas?
i'm on overcome right now will try redownloading both infamous 3 & 4

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes. For some reason the CWM for ICS does something that doesn't play nice with 3.2. The only way to fix it is to restock and reroot, then flash 0.5. Let me know how it goes for you.

·
Registered
50 Posts
just got the infamous 4 installed fine over overcome rom
this time i just wipe cache / dalvik / data

if i would to install infamous 5 over 4 do i need to wipe data before install?
thanx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.