Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

· Developer
709 Posts
amm5890 said:
hmm cant seem to download this version.... under version it says NOTICE:undefined or something like that...screen cuts the rest off.
Wait 10 minutes for the server to update and then you'll be able to download the ROM. Also, yes most of my fixes are in this build but the rest will be released in a package.

· Developer
709 Posts
Boblank said:
Curious if this has one percent battery increments? Regardless thanks for all the effort.
No 1% increments just yet but it's being worked on

· Developer
709 Posts
hey guys, i just want to recommend that you all start fresh, i.e., don't restore any settings, dont use backup app or titanium, dont use advanced restore, etc. you should take advantage of the fact that you have to sbf anyway, and start on a clean slate. I even pulled the stuff I wanna save off my sdcard and completely formatted/wiped that as well.

· Developer
709 Posts
No update yet, hang tight Framework is working as we speak

· Developer
709 Posts

· Developer
709 Posts
lol battery is 100% at all times, its fantastic (i'm kidding, its actually a bug right now where the battery reads 100% no matter what its actual level is, so we can't tell yet)

· Developer
709 Posts
anrichardson said:
Bingo, That worked perfect. Odd though it NFSshift was there on miui rom though. But thanks.
Actually, NFSShift was installed during your method for getting to .602, not by MIUI. Weird I know

· Developer
709 Posts
Battery does charge by the way, you can tell with programs such as phone tools from [email protected] (i love this app by the way), even though it constantly reads 4200mv, it does distinguish between unplugged and AC-charging. Meaning you can still charge your batt. Doesn't mean it its safe though, you could still have serious issues if you run out of battery.

· Developer
709 Posts
bretth18 said:
so... are we looking at a fix getting released today?
framework hasn't been answering, so i'm looking into fixing this myself, but he has a lot more experience with it especially since it's his baby, so don't get your hopes up

· Developer
709 Posts
Hey guys, I received some guidance from Razorloves on where to begin on this battery bug, and then collaborated with the excellent d2g/CM7 developer Aceoyame, and with our huge brains combined we were able to fix the battery bug. I'm about to update bug stomper with the battery bug fix, as well as an update to volume control app bug which was fixed in 1.9.9 but not yet updated for 1.9.16. Please hold...

· Developer
709 Posts
Please note you guys will only have 10% battery increments at this point in time

· Developer
709 Posts
fixing screencap hotboot now

· Developer
709 Posts
fixed the screenoff animation, and screencap issues that were introduced with the battery fix, all should be working now, full rom is uploading, 10 min

· Developer
709 Posts
Here is the full ROM 1.9.16.1. If you are already on 1.9.16, you can use my Bug Stomper to fix your battery issues, essentially bringing you to version 1.9.16.1.

Credit goes to Framework43 for the port, and for bringing us to the Gingerbread Kernel!

My implemented fixes:
-Removed useless .DS_Store space-wasting files
-Screencap Bug fix
-Airplane Mode Bug fix
-Reboot to Clockwork Mod
-MMS Attachment Increase Mod
-Volume Control Apps Fix
-GodMode Battery Bug Fix (thank you to Aceoyame and Razorloves for collaborating with me)

Please note, with the GB kernel at this time, you will only have 10% battery increments, not 1%!!

Download: http://roms.miui.us/shadow/MIUI.us_Shadow_1.9.16.1_Eng_Deo_ZipA_Signed_Framework43_DXC.zip

· Developer
709 Posts
DroidzFX said:
Anyone able the to get the crt animations to work? On or off seems to be a no go.
flash bug stomper, it will fix you up

· Developer
709 Posts
That was an issue on 1.9.9. If your restore wifi settings with backup app, u get reboot after lockscreen. You have to wipe data.

GB Android recovery is different. At triangle, you press both volume buttons to bring up menu. Then use them to scroll. Then use power button to select.

· Developer
709 Posts
Looking into the airplane bug issue, somehow my fix got overwritten

· Developer
709 Posts
Hey guys, so it turns out Framework might not have ever even put my airplane bug fix into the release. Anyway, I changed both the bug stomper and full ROM package to now include it, sorry about that.

· Developer
709 Posts
Framework43 said:
I did include the smali edits in the frameworks, as to why its not there anymore, I don't know why.
Alright, very possible with all the changes everywhere yesterday, they got overwritten. Can't figure out where a fresh framework came from though, regardless, its fixed.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.