Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Average Android
628 Posts
im sorry i dont understand must i be on .602 gb to flash this,if so then i need to sbf and then take official update from verizon,thanks for any help,and thanks framework for this.woot woot.

· Average Android
628 Posts
when i seen this update up,save all my shxx to laptop and wiped my x and did a fresh install and was like oh ya babyn,it was fast smooth and doing great,then i seen all the post about the usb and battery and made sure to look at mine and it was as everyone said,so i jumped ship fast,i mean no battery is no phone,i just thought it was funny one sec im on top of the world and then im running for dear life,but the good is i no framework and dxc are gonna get us all to the other side.

· Average Android
628 Posts
DXC,please help me if u can,i wiped my sd card annd sbf the X and started fresh,when on froyo i took the official update to .602 and then rooted it and made a backup,did a restart and then booted back into CWR and did the MIUI and rebooted,and back innto CWR and did ur BS fix,phone works great better tha ever,only thing i hate is now all my calls are choppy as hell,and that makes it worthless,more info onn this when i sbf back to froyo calls were choppy as well, so its not the rom,what did i do.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.