Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· I solve problems
1,173 Posts
More people should be freaking out XD but downloading now. Thanks DXC and Framework! You guys are awesome!

· I solve problems
1,173 Posts
Oh my god I love the default notification and ringtone.

· I solve problems
1,173 Posts
m2thedeep said:
Well my phone is bricked. I'd suggest everyone to stay away from this build until framework releases an update. If you're on this build sbf or restore as quickly as you can.
Yeah. As soon as i realized that it didn't charge I restored my cm7 backup. Hope can find a spare battery :(

· I solve problems
1,173 Posts
Framework43 said:
I added that in :p

New update was put out, if someone can tell me if it fixed batt problems, that would be nice, my dx is borked and thinks all batteries are invalid (physical damage :p)
Will let you know in about 5 minutes :D

· I solve problems
1,173 Posts
Hey Framework, something is wrong with the signing or download on this one :/ The install aborts every time. I will try re downloading though.

Edit: blah I F'ed it up. I'm using Gnome Shell now and wasn't paying attention to the copying to my sd card XD

· I solve problems
1,173 Posts
Really appreciate it DXC and everyone who helped. it's screaming fast and showing my battery correctly :)

· I solve problems
1,173 Posts
One thing I noticed is that screen on and off animations don't seem to work. Not that it's a big deal, but just saying. haha

· I solve problems
1,173 Posts
wizard0f0s said:
I tried to do a screenshot to post on one of the MIUI forums boards and it hot booted on me. I'm not complaining, I'm ecstatic to have MIUI back on my phone. I can certainly live with a couple little things like that. Just an FYI. It may just be me too. I had restored my nandroid from yesterday (had converted from CM7GB) and flashed the patch.

One thing this proved, MIUI has a great group of devs!

DXC, Razorloves, and Aceoyame ... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also get the hot boot with a screenshot haha. Eh whatevs

· I solve problems
1,173 Posts
VoidedSaint said:
well hopefully the new one will be put out soon, cause i cannot get my usb to work, so i will have to download it through my browser on my phone :(
Strange. Usb works fine for me

· I solve problems
1,173 Posts
Bbyland said:
Does anyone know if this rom has any overclock scripts built in? Can I use any programs such as jakebitesmods or v6 supercharger? What would be a good overclock undervolt setting?
Jakebites will bork the stock superuser app and you will have to download the one from the market.. At least it did for me. Wasn't worth the hassle.

· I solve problems
1,173 Posts
cubsfan187 said:
Can anyone tell me if MIUI on the GB kernel still reports battery in 1% increments? I thought it did on the froyo version and I'm just curious about the GB one.
Nope. 10%

· I solve problems
1,173 Posts
Trooper said:
Thank you thank you thank you for a great ROM on GB!

Two weird problems I have, wonder if I could get some assistance.

Text message are always out of order. For example, my wife sends me a text and there it is. Then my daughter send me one. Then my wife send me another one. My daughters will remain up top and not my wifes even though my wife was the last one to send a text to me. Its like the DX when Froyo dropped from Motorola. I've always had this problem (only on MIUI rom however). Is there a fix for this or can I change something somewhere to fix this myself?

Auto brightness is twonked.

I *think* it may be related to using Screebl but I dunno. Basically even if it is dark in the room where my phone is, the screen will not get brighter it just stays dim.

Any thoughts, ideas, or fixes?

Thanks once again for a great rom!
My brightness works fairly well. Look at the advanced settings and see if you can tweak them to your liking.

The texts out of order is just a general MIUI bug. Any phone on MIUI will do it :/

· I solve problems
1,173 Posts
DRaymond1987 said:
Hi all,
So I'm having a problem. Everytime I try to reboot into CMW recovery,a "multiple packages" is trying to gain root access. Now,this is my second install,because I failed to realize that jakebites MOD messes up root,and because I accepted that "multiple packages" thingy. Admittedly,I got nervous and SBF'd and all is good,besides that "multiple packages" Does anybody have any idea what it is,and will it do harm?
It's normal. :) Just accept the multiple packages root request when you want to go to recovery.

· I solve problems
1,173 Posts
DRaymond1987 said:
Thanks :] I never seen that in other ROMs,and I got pretty nervous. What is multiple packages,by the way?
Dunno... haha. I just know it's been like that since he released the Clockwork recovery fix.

· I solve problems
1,173 Posts
jdpdata said:
Everytime my phone boots up, I get this message.
How do I get rid of it? And yes, my SDcard is always in my phone.

Thanks DXC and Framework for an awesome ROM!

I got this too. It was really annoying and asked every time the sd card was mounted. Use root explorer or something and go to your data folder (in the root directory, NOT THE ACTUAL SD CARD). There will be a folder in there called sd-card (it stored something while the real sd card not mounted) make sure nothing in it is important, and delete it. :)

/data/sd-card
not /sd-card Just making sure. Lol

· I solve problems
1,173 Posts
mike86325 said:
How long did the initial boot for you guys take? I'm going on 3 minutes here..
Not that long lol... Is it bootlooping?

· I solve problems
1,173 Posts
mike86325 said:
yeah.. I don't know why. I followed these steps:

Make sure you have a fully charged battery
stock recovery wipe data/cache
sbf to 602 (you may bootloop when rsd lite tries to boot up the phone after fully flashing, just hit close and pull the battery)
stock recovery wipe data/cache
activate and root phone
install d2 recovery
install miui
wipe data/cache
hopefully boot into miui

So I wouldn't imagine it's due to old data.. maybe corrupt MIUI file?
That is strange. It does sound like a bad download or flash. Try going into stock recovery again and wiping data.

Edit: Maybe wiping data after installing miui messed it up. Wiping data before installing is sufficient

· I solve problems
1,173 Posts
UNhipandUNfunny said:
This may be a dumb question. I'm on MIUI 1.9.9. I've flashed a lot of ROMs but haven't used a TBH AIO before and want to flash 1.9.16. Do I just need to boot into CWM recovery and flash the AIO? Should I not use the AIO?

Sent from my DROIDX using RootzWiki Forums
Using the AIO should be fine. I think you need to mount system before you install it though.

· I solve problems
1,173 Posts
"tom108 said:
i dont mind it either. my phone goes face down on a microfiber cloth on my night stand.
I normally use the night clock anyway so I could care less as well haha. Def not a high priority for me.

· I solve problems
1,173 Posts
bigdog357 said:
ok did the .13 update restarted did star 228 and have no keyboard to select op 2,lol wtf
Hold down the menu button and press 1 or 2 on the keyboard!

Edit: Ninja'd. Dang

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.