Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 1047 Posts

· Supporting Member
55 Posts
could very well give you problems with system apps etc seeing that the kernel changed

user apps might be ok, but best to do a completely clean install

(___((_________# ~~~

· Average Android
64 Posts
SimsDelt said:
I cannot get USB to connect or Charge at all... even through a wall charger... reading 100% on my battery, eventhough I know I flashed with about 65% left
I'm seeing the same thing. I flashed with around 60% left and now my phone reads fully charged. I ran the battery calibration app from the market and we'll see if that does anything.

· Developer
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
m2thedeep said:
I'm seeing the same thing. I flashed with around 60% left and now my phone reads fully charged. I ran the battery calibration app from the market and we'll see if that does anything.
Oh wow, My bad, I think I uploaded an older version of my builds from this morning. I'll address the problem asap :)

· Average Android
274 Posts
Framework43 said:
Oh wow, My bad, I think I uploaded an older version of my builds from this morning. I'll address the problem asap :)
I confirm the battery showing full bug.
USB is also not recognized. connecting USB cable does nothing. In linux DMESG, it is recognized as MB810 but nthng else happens
Lost root access upon installing Jakebites kernel mod may be due to different busybox version.
Also very important issue, wifi on WPA is really spotty, keeps disconnecting every 5-10 mins or so

EDIT: wifi bug was due to conflict on my router now it seem to be gone

· Android Addict
539 Posts
I supposedly had a phone call but could not see who it was to answer. It was just a white screen and it was vibrating and could also see the incoming phone call icon in notification bar. I got a force close but couldn't even close it out. It just eneded up rebooting.

21 - 40 of 1047 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.