41 - 60 of 1047 Posts

· Developer
709 Posts
No update yet, hang tight Framework is working as we speak

· Developer
709 Posts

· OMGWTFBBQ!
188 Posts
So who has already installed the new release with the GB kernel? I'm curious to know if the battery life is better without having to rely on JuiceDefender & if undervolting apps (QuickClock Advanced specifically) work better.

· Developer
709 Posts
lol battery is 100% at all times, its fantastic (i'm kidding, its actually a bug right now where the battery reads 100% no matter what its actual level is, so we can't tell yet)

· Android Addict
539 Posts
"droidxchat said:
Please see my thread here: http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?4905-Can-t-boot-into-the-new-CWM-5.0.2.0-Here-s-a-quick-fix. I think it might work for you. If it doesnt work, come back, and we'll try something else.

Also, just to be sure, you have turned root permissions to ON in superuser right?
I am wondering if that's the reason I did loose it. I was on 5.0.2.0 when I got onto MIUI. I should have stayed on Bootstrapped version. I will see if that works for me.

· Android Apprentice
82 Posts
droidxchat said:
lol battery is 100% at all times, its fantastic (i'm kidding, its actually a bug right now where the battery reads 100% no matter what its actual level is, so we can't tell yet)
Hopefully this bug gets fixed soon. It would not bee good if the battery was able to drain completely because the battery level is not read correctly. Not being able to charge the phone either is not good.

Although, other than those issues this update is very nice. It seems to run very well, a major improvement. Framework mentioned that the bugs is due to him uploading an older build so I assume the bugs will be fixed when he uploads his most current build.

[Update] I just checked out the offical MIUI site under the droid x and saw a different checksum so something has changed. Unfortunately, it is only 24 mb in size; something must have happened to the upload or it is in the progress of being uploaded.

· Android Addict
539 Posts

· Developer
709 Posts
anrichardson said:
Bingo, That worked perfect. Odd though it NFSshift was there on miui rom though. But thanks.
Actually, NFSShift was installed during your method for getting to .602, not by MIUI. Weird I know

· I solve problems
1,173 Posts
Oh my god I love the default notification and ringtone.

41 - 60 of 1047 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.