Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1041 - 1047 of 1047 Posts

· Android Lover
313 Posts
Quick question. I know there was an issue with the phone not going into sleep mode when I believe the screen was off. I thought the fix was incorporated into this build. I noticed that under my batt usage that there is a solid blue bar where it shows sleep. Is it not working on my phone or is there a setting I'm missing? Thanks for any help or input

· Average Android
96 Posts
db306 said:
Quick question. I know there was an issue with the phone not going into sleep mode when I believe the screen was off. I thought the fix was incorporated into this build. I noticed that under my batt usage that there is a solid blue bar where it shows sleep. Is it not working on my phone or is there a setting I'm missing? Thanks for any help or input
Are you on 9.16? Recommend upgrading to 9.23 if so .. and if you're on 9.23, not sure if this will help but set your wifi sleep policy to never. It might be arguing with the deep sleep fix. Could be wrong about this though ;)

· Android Lover
313 Posts
"onlyred said:
Are you on 9.16? Recommend upgrading to 9.23 if so .. and if you're on 9.23, not sure if this will help but set your wifi sleep policy to never. It might be arguing with the deep sleep fix. Could be wrong about this though ;)
I'm on. 23 and I think I tried that but it was still showing a solid blue line

· Android Beginner
2 Posts
I installed this version on 2 droid X's and they both have the same problem which is when both phones are restarted they lose all my apps that I reinstalled and i get the notification stating thank you for installing MIUI. And I try to boot into recovery and can't. After every reboot also have to sign in to my gmail account again. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

· Sorry, I must be new here
1,129 Posts
Thread had been closed due to new release

If you see any users questions that have yet to be answered in this thread, please feel free to pm them and ask if you can help

To the users still on this version I strongly recommend updating to .23
.30 isn't up to DXC's level of awesome, yet. He will be updating within the days to follow.
Next Weeks build should be on defy base which will carry over some useful features!

1041 - 1047 of 1047 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.