Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
This rom was created ONLY due to lots and lots of hand holding by Baked_Tator, as well as soft kisses of encouragement when I wanted to eat my phone.

This is built from phidelt's rooted eh09 update.

So, here it is, (almost) Stock EH09 Deodexed, Rooted, Crt-Off Animation, Reboot options with uniform icons, working gps and puzzle unlock.

THIS IS NOT HEINZ57. PLEASE NOTE.

If you plan on using this as a base for a theme, please don't get it confused with the Heinz57 rom that TeamHeinz releases.

Do a data wipe if coming from any other rom, cause I don't know if you need to or not, so do one anyway.

This rom will be supported for a few themes rom me, and maybe a debloat, but that's it. Most of my time is going to go towards helping out with Heinz57. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Directions: Boot into recovery. Do a factory reset. Flash zip from sdcard. Serve with ice cream.

This is my first release publically, so have at it kids.

There aren't any known bugs other than user error :)

Click here for the file

Click here for the debloated file

Alternate Email .apk: Yay for personal hosting!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If ya like it, say thanks :)

Big thanks to everyone for all the support and appreciation!!

·
Android Apprentice
21 Posts
Not nearly a big enough first post, jpw! Give us the goods on this bad boy, how does it run? Is it a turd or what? :D Did you trash all the USCC apps yet? :D

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope it's all there, and it's huge...gotta figure out how to make it smaller...it's like 345megs...

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mesmerize. I'm doing a system dump of it now from my phone, in hopes that I can repackage it smaller. We'll see :) As for now, the file is still upping. It'll be about an hour and a half. 8x sorry.

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, I think it's all the symlinks in the xbin folder, but I got bootloops when I removed them. I'm working on it, I promise. I almost blew a load when this shit booted up and worked. gimme a minute to let the afterglow wear off.

·
Android Apprentice
50 Posts
Could you or tator please make a stock AOSP or if you could just do glass lock as a patch it would be greattly appreciated...baksmali hates me :'(

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
its about time you got this working...lmao....nice job homie!!!

·
Supporting Member
81 Posts
There seems to be an issue changing fonts. Says that system is read only.Was trying to change fonts with font installer and absolute system root tools. Said you can download the fonts but not install them because system is read only? Oh and Thank You !

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
get a copy of root explorer and mount your system as r/w.

·
Android Apprentice
50 Posts
Yeah if you guys didn't notice at the end of flashing this you see permissions set that to make it harder for you guys to screw up somethin....lol

Edit: oh yeah, I'm back after 6 months intense training....has anyone ever been in a situation where they said they kill you if you even told your wife what you were doing...I'm kinda freaked lol
Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 116 Posts