Android OS Forum banner
101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
48 Posts
I am having the same issue with the screen freezing. I am on Stock EH09. I was hoping the another ROM would fix it but if you guys are having the same issue, looks like I'm SOL. I seems to have problems on other apps as well. It most happens when using the multi touch. I updated Google Maps and it still freezes.

Is there any known fixes for this? Is it very well known?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
that's quite odd. No one else is having those issues anymore :-(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
See awesome sauce rom. This rom was initially intended to be a base stock rom, without many add ons. Thats why I created Awesome Sauce.
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
13 Posts
jpaulwaite said:
See awesome sauce rom. This rom was initially intended to be a base stock rom, without many add ons. Thats why I created Awesome Sauce.
Aw, man! does that mean I can't get the un-themed version of tw4.5 anymore? I loved that rom, and i
must've deleted it from my computer, because I can't find it for the life of me... :(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
I understand. You can load tw4.5 on this rom and run it just fine.
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
13 Posts
jpaulwaite said:
I understand. You can load tw4.5 on this rom and run it just fine.
Yeah, I saw that thats possible, hover i have no idea how to do that. On this thread they have 4 links, which do I download and how do I set it up? I tried to install the launcher.apk but it didn't let me, i tried flashing the key.zip, but i couldn't do that either. I'm totally lost...
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
13 Posts
rshroff2 said:
Yeah, I saw that thats possible, hover i have no idea how to do that. On this thread they have 4 links, which do I download and how do I set it up? I tried to install the launcher.apk but it didn't let me, i tried flashing the key.zip, but i couldn't do that either. I'm totally lost...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1061883

i forgot to link it, sorry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
I am currently running awesome sauce, I want to flash to the debloated version of the original ROM the phone came with you have in this thread. My question is what steps are best?

Should I just load the zip and flash with cwm? Should I use Odin?

Thanks in advance.
 
101 - 116 of 116 Posts
Top