Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Ok kiddies, you asked for it, so here it is: Heinz57 powered with GO-juice and lots o' goodies, courtesy of uncle jpaulwaite.

Included Goodness:

Go Launcher Ex
Go SMS
Go Widgets (facebook, power widget, a few others)
A few Go Themes
Custom Boot Animation (thanks takers_ats & dsk04 for testing)
RootWiki App
SGS Touchscreen Booster
Linpack to test those mighty mflops
MinFree Manager
TW Launcher 4.5 (very minor widget bug) (themeable!!!) OP: fuXDA Theme: ihateXDA Theme2: get the idea? Samsung Widgets: I'm a link! TW4Manager: Do farts have chunks? ShareApp: Not sure what it does, but you probably need it.

To edit dock apps, goto app drawer, hit menu, then hit edit.

Who loves ya?

Boot Anim Author and credit here: suXDA

Rom: Click me like you mean it!

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chidesd said:
Ill be sure to give this a try tomorrow nice upload! just install through clockwork right?
Yup, flash in cwm, make sure lagfix is off if you're on the imoseyan's new kernel. Works from any rfs rom.

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
T minus 8 minutes, kids. :) SO, enjoy, seriously. I have to get my ass to bed, as unfortunately open source work doesn't pay well (HA). I get up at 4 am, drive an 2 hours to work, then stand 70 ft. in the air on a metal roof as a roofer. Fun fun. Just a little insight on what else us superhumans manage to accomplish and overcome for your personal phone enjoyment. This is what you guys asked for, which is what we (and I'm sure I speak for all of TeamHeinz) hope to bring you!

As always, we will continue to bring the goods so long as we're able.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
kang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao....im an asshole!!!

·
Android Lover
150 Posts
Whooo Hooo!!! You guys know how to top off a night. Thanks a bunch. One question though.. Does this include the voodoo kernel or just reflash that after? Also this will work in CWM 2.5.x since that is what the kernel came with?

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
Loaded this morning, voodoo and clock mod. Everything is running great. Thanks for all your work guys. One question, do I need to run the GPS fix, i haven't had a chance to check the gps out yet. Thanks again.

·
Try to Keep UP
330 Posts
"stlmo said:
Loaded this morning, voodoo and clock mod. Everything is running great. Thanks for all your work guys. One question, do I need to run the GPS fix, i haven't had a chance to check the gps out yet. Thanks again.
The gps works very well on this ROM, i run the gps status app from time to time bur am very happy with the performance as is.

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
ACLakey said:
The gps works very well on this ROM, i run the gps status app from time to time bur am very happy with the performance as is.
Thank you very much, I am going to Kansas City this afternoon and will try it out. Everything is running really smooth so far, and battery seems great.

·
Android Apprentice
47 Posts
Stupid question....

I am on 0.9 with clock fix, gps fix, glow fix and new voodoo kernel.

To get to this I am going to do the follwing:

disable lagfix
Wipe
flash in CWM

Do I need to do any of the fixes from the H57 0.9 thread?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts