Android OS Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
you can try editting the values in the samsungani file in system/bin (i think, lol,) and the corresponding desc.txt in the sanim.zip that you're trying to apply. It's still quirkey, but I'm ironing it out. Feel free to fiddle around on your own though :)

·
Average Android
310 Posts
I got it. I am loving how much more I can do now with the phone just with all the help you have all given me. This stuff is not so bad once you have the basics down.

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
"Shelby04861 said:
I got it. I am loving how much more I can do now with the phone just with all the help you have all given me. This stuff is not so bad once you have the basics down.
Thats what we're here for man.

·
Android Apprentice
59 Posts
I'm really enjoying go launcher, but curious if there is any way to add shortcut to activities like with adw launcher? (i constantly toggle settings for hdr/1x selection under data debug-either to force myself into roaming to get 3g data or more consistent data connection at my house where I am on fringe of 3g coverage. Sometimes at my house I will be without data for nearly a minute while phone keeps bouncing between 1x and 3g.)

Right now I have been clearing defaults for go launcher to pull up adw so I can change it, but it would nice to get to data debug menu easier.

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Not sure really. I cant offer go launcher support, but i can point you to their market page with questions. Sorry man. :-/

·
Android Apprentice
59 Posts
I found what I was looking for. As long as you have launcher pro installed, you can add shortcut of activities to go launcher homescreen.

·
Not an Android Beginner
82 Posts
Loving the new GB heintz rom! Took some time away from my mez and now im back in it. Ive noticed a couple of pop ups with black text in the black windows so they arent readable. Is there a patch for that im not seeing? Tried awesome sauce and it was as good as its name suggests... no offence the theming just isnt for me. Do you have plans for any more 57 updates coming down the pipeline? I see that you guys are taking requests or suggestions for features. I think thats frickin awesome. Also I tried running awesome sauce through Ultimate online theme kitchen and got the shtf error everytime. Is there something that keeps it from being compatible?

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
"nickrl said:
Loving the new GB heintz rom! Took some time away from my mez and now im back in it. Ive noticed a couple of pop ups with black text in the black windows so they arent readable. Is there a patch for that im not seeing? Tried awesome sauce and it was as good as its name suggests... no offence the theming just isnt for me. Do you have plans for any more 57 updates coming down the pipeline? I see that you guys are taking requests or suggestions for features. I think thats frickin awesome. Also I tried running awesome sauce through Ultimate online theme kitchen and got the shtf error everytime. Is there something that keeps it from being compatible?
Depends on what parts and what youre trying to do. Systemui.apk cant be decompiled online because apktool needs twframework.apk and framework-res.apk installed to run properly. Framework-res and twframework should be fine though depending on what youre trying to do.

If youre good enough, you can use the cm7 systemui to upload and adjust on uot kitchen, then pull your res/drawable and stick it in the awesome sauce systemui and presto chango you got bananas. Thank tator for that last bit of insight.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts