Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 377 Posts

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
YOU MUST BE ON THE STOCK EH09 FOR THE MESMERIZE TO USE THIS!!!!!

And we finally have this damn ROM!!!! Thank you USCC for finally bringing the bacon!!!!

Just to let everyone know, this is a Work in Progress!!! There are still more mods that I'll be adding to this as soon as i figure them out!!! From what i have tested so far, everything works!!!! EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

So without further stalling for upload time, i give you the Team Heinz v1.1 version of TOUCHWIZ GINGERBREAD!!!!

I am not responsible for anything you do to your phone so please follow the instructions exactly...You don't want a $600.00 paperweight, and if you end up with one...I hope you got money to fix it...

now...the mods included in the ROM are the crt screenoff animation, puzzle lock, reboot options, and OVERSCROLL GLOW and updated it to version 1.1 and added in the crutch.apk for more download types support, and dfgas got the gtalk 2 from AOSP working on this so now its included in the ROM as well!! Also has the Adrenaline Shot v7 included in the ROM! (Thanks Team Acid!!!)

NEW VERSION!!!!!
Added a no clock mod and made the notification pull down themed (finally) and added a patch to add the clock back if you want it...ENJOY!!!

UPDATE : Added the Data Button to the notification dropdown, THANKS NITSUJ17, and also made it say Team Heinz in the carrier text...still more to come...sorry development is slow on the ROM guys but i have also added the adrenaline shot mods to the ROM by team acid!!! so if your on the voodoo kernel you will get even more speed with this update!!! Welcome to Version 1.1!!!

Update : Thanks to androidjonny, all you showcase users can now use this with mms working....get to flashing people!!!!! and all showcase users thank androidjonny for the working mms!!!

UPDATE : For both versions, i fixed the black on black text while keeping the Blue Honeycomb Theme so yea...ENJOY!

Instructions :
Download and move to the root of your sdcard
wipe data, cache, and dalvik
Flash in CWM
wait forever for it to reboot
then BAMMMMM, Paydirt!!!

Download Link for v1.1 Mesmerize : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6FKWVRM2

Download Link for v1.1 Showcase : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TS3M22RE
Remove Notification Clock Patch Link : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0AV4NSTO
Flash over v1.1 if you want to remove the Notification clock!!! This works with both Mesmerize and Showcase!!!

Version 1.1 includes overscroll glow, reboot options, CRT screen off animation, no clock mod, and themed notification pull down with extras and is pre-themed with the Ultimate Honeycomb theme with fixed text...should be no black on black!!! Also has the mobile data button (Thanks Nitsuj17!)and I think thats it!!!

This works to fix GPS issues till and this will be included in my next release,but until then....you guys get a lil patch...this was made by nitsuj17 i believe and was used to fix gps with EC09...i have tested it and it works for us to, so thanks nitsuj17 for your awesomeness!!!

GPS Patch Link : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YS1EUL2G

Flash this over the v1.1 ROM!!!

Enjoy everyone!!!

As Requested, I give you the Samsung Widget Pack for anyone who may want these widgets!!!

Samsung Widget Pack Link : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T4VOTWLE

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Jizz rockets!!!!!!

Let's talk about response time people. You really need to get this stuff out to us SOONER! It's been over 6 hours, whats the hold up?

:) You really are a ****in guru.

·
Android Apprentice
46 Posts
jpaulwaite said:
Jizz rockets!!!!!!

Let's talk about response time people. You really need to get this stuff out to us SOONER! It's been over 6 hours, whats the hold up?

:) You really are a ****in guru.
Yeah, you should have had this out while juggling babies, washing dishes, and building a ship in a bottle! :D

You rock all day long man, thanks for this!

·
Supporting Member
170 Posts
Thanks Baked_Tater much appreciated

·
Android Apprentice
31 Posts
Ok so for some reason i cannot get this to work. I get stuck on the samsung screen during boot. Am I missing something? I went back to stock, rooted, installed CWM 4...booted recovery, wiped data, chape and D-cache, then installed this from zip...what am I doing wrong?

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Text on the buttons (unselected) needs to be lighter, i.e., setup wizard, selection buttons, black on black, that kinda shit :)

Also, text in search bars, input screens needs to be darker, lol,

Other than that... HOLY ****ING SHIT!!!

·
Android Lover
109 Posts
'Tator is the man... Even tho I posted the EH09 stock, I havent flashed it as I knew someone would do this.. My god that was quick...

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
jsnines said:
jp how do you flash this? I keep getting stuck on the boot screen
I flashed Cythrawl's mes release from Trigger MTD. I used repartition when I flashed. Once I was at stock, I simply odined cmw4_fixed_for_cm7. Then from there I did a factory reset, then flashed tators rom.

:\ Hope that helps man.

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
"Cythrawl said:
'Tator is the man... Even tho I posted the EH09 stock, I havent flashed it as I knew someone would do this.. My god that was quick...
They've had the leak for a while.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
akellar said:
They've had the leak for a while.
and you didnt tell us?

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jpaulwaite said:
Text on the buttons (unselected) needs to be lighter, i.e., setup wizard, selection buttons, black on black, that kinda shit :)

Also, text in search bars, input screens needs to be darker, lol,

Other than that... HOLY ****ING SHIT!!!
thats just the way the theme works...its the NeonGT theme built in and on every phone i have seen it on, the text looks like that

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
Baked_Tator said:
and you didnt tell us?
I meant you had the leak - well the CS version but still same idea. I just assume you had already been working on it using that version. If not just ignore the guy behind the curtain. Nothing to see here :)

·
Android Apprentice
31 Posts
Finally got this working. Nice job Tator...can't wait for more updates. I loved how we could customize before...looking forward to more of that again

1 - 20 of 377 Posts