Android OS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Premium Member
575 Posts
jsnines said:
jp how do you flash this? I keep getting stuck on the boot screen
I flashed Cythrawl's mes release from Trigger MTD. I used repartition when I flashed. Once I was at stock, I simply odined cmw4_fixed_for_cm7. Then from there I did a factory reset, then flashed tators rom.

:\ Hope that helps man.

· Premium Member
575 Posts
"sreister said:
Hey how'd you get it to work? I've went to stock and flashed it 3 times now. Or anyone else that might have an answer..

Thanks btw, loved the Heinz GB

EDIT: My problem is that its stuck on the Samsung screen. Nothing after that.
Read our thread please. The questions you are asking have already been answered. Check repartition in odin when flashing stock Rom. Then uncheck repartition. Then flash cwm4. Then reboot into recovery mode, do a factory wipe, then flash Heinz.

If that doesnt work, check with walmart for a 22 oz. hammer.

Tator, I can confirm no gps on mes.

Country_Gravy, try the above process and don't flash gapps anymore. You don't need them as this is not aosp.

· Premium Member
575 Posts
jsnines said:
This is what I did Country...cause I was having the same issue.

1. Flash the Official EH09 using Odin (check repartition)
2. put this rom on SD card (if not already there)
3. Uncheck repartition and flash CWM 4 (can be found in the forms on this site, sorry I dont have a direct link)
4. boot up phone (i do this just to be safe)
5. turn off phone and reboot into recovery using 3 button method.
6. Wipe data/factory resent, then wipe cache, then wipe D-cache (d-cache is under advanced in CWM4)
7. Install from SD card this Rom.
8. Boot up phone and you should be good to go

Note* Be patient when you see the Samsung screen...at first I didn't think it worked, but I let it sit for a little bit and it booted up just fine.
another note* when I installed other ROMS they automatically reset my phone and booted. This one did not...so install then hit *reboot system* in CWM 4.

Hope that helps.
Very Nice. This method is pretty safe and advisable. Thanks. :)

Tator - Flashing back to stock atm to check gps. Will update in twenty.

· Premium Member
575 Posts
Bad news, veiled in awesomeness. I flashed stock, stepped outside and ran gps status and IMMEDIATELY got 8 locks. I was blown away. I opened maps and locked to 4 meters within 30 seconds. Suffice to say sammy got it right this time. :( Back to the drawing board , good buddy.

· Premium Member
575 Posts
DOOM TO YOU, CYTHRAWL!! I've been working (with lots of hand holding and soft kisses from Tator) on getting a stock deodexed rom up with reboot options, puzzle lock and crt off, but for some reason it's been a flaming dirty whore. As soon as i can get it figured out, you'll have new goodies.

A little bird whispered to me that we have overscroll glow and puzzle answer on the way....

· Premium Member
575 Posts
This may resolve a few of your issues guys. Reboot into recovery, then goto advanced, then fix permissions. Let that run, then reboot and see how things fare.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.