Android OS Forum banner
321 - 340 of 377 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
47 Posts
Is everybody still getting the black text on black boxes making some things a pain in the ass? With this being themed I expected the text to be straightened out. Is there anything I can do to make the text readable?

·
Supporting Member
65 Posts
firedog7881 said:
Is everybody still getting the black text on black boxes making some things a pain in the ass? With this being themed I expected the text to be straightened out. Is there anything I can do to make the text readable?
still have same issue here

·
Android Lover
150 Posts
Been getting a lot of force closes and phone freezing up. Did a full wipe (cache,dalvik,and data) and all seems faster and less freezing. Some things are still slow but I not getting any notifications. Is there a setting I missed or did lose something? I a using the updated voodoo kernel.

·
Supporting Member
65 Posts
1fast72 said:
Been getting a lot of force closes and phone freezing up. Did a full wipe (cache,dalvik,and data) and all seems faster and less freezing. Some things are still slow but I not getting any notifications. Is there a setting I missed or did lose something? I a using the updated voodoo kernel.
which one?

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #326 ·
1fast72 said:
my womans phone works great with the ROM...but not the kernel...but my phone works perfect with both....i guess some phones are picky and some aren't

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #328 ·
butcher1966 said:
Which updated kernel? Imoseyon's or the one from fascinate forum?
Imoseyon's kernel, her phone hates it, but mine loves it

·
Try to Keep UP
330 Posts
I have been running V1.0 with the fascinate voodoo kernel and everything is working perfectly. I have it OC to 1200 with a slight UV and am getting 21 consistently with Linpack.

·
Supporting Member
81 Posts
Mine too. I'm getting high 1900's-lower 2000's on quadrant and 18mflops on linpack. Can't wait until he has some time with the phone and starts adding goodies.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #331 ·
butcher1966 said:
Mine too. I'm getting high 1900's-lower 2000's on quadrant and 18mflops on linpack. Can't wait until he has some time with the phone and starts adding goodies.
without the goodie...the adrenalin shot, you would score around 1500 ish in quad...hopfully we will have a few more to add to it...just had to reformat my comp so it will take me a lil bit to get everything back to the way it was....then i shall start getting more stuff built!!!

·
Try to Keep UP
330 Posts
Hey Tator, when you get back to the developing thing could we see some more lock screens like 4 tab or some TSM parts in H57? This is still my favorite ROM for EH09.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #334 ·
ACLakey said:
Hey Tator, when you get back to the developing thing could we see some more lock screens like 4 tab or some TSM parts in H57? This is still my favorite ROM for EH09.
as soon as TSM parts is working, i will include it, with tsm's permission of course, but till then....those damn lockscreens are a major pain to add in, plus im trying to wait till our new version of GB drops!!! i think we are getting EI20, but im not sure yet

·
Average Android
310 Posts
I tried out the leaked version the other day. Not a whole lot different as far as the visual aspects go. I didn't really have too much time to play with it because I had to restore my phone to what I normally use. I am sure that there are a few changes going on on the program side of things though

Sent from my SCH-I500 using a speak & read!

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #338 ·
added showcase version with working mms!!!!!

Reactions: jbreakfield
321 - 340 of 377 Posts