Android OS Forum banner
341 - 360 of 377 Posts

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
"emarohl said:
will there be an update for this ROM anytime soon? or is all work going into the other one?
Stop asking. When you see the release, then youll know. Otherwise build your own rom. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #346 ·
deltascrew said:
Great rom but can't read the text on one of the apps I use (black on black)
other than that love the rom / theme.
i may have to release a stock colored version of my ROM...yes i know of the very few black on black issues and i havnt been able to fix them yet...you will see some links for both phones that are unthemed, and if you want a theme, then start porting!

Reactions: deltascrew

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #347 ·
butcher1966 said:
This is the best Rom in my opinion,even with that issue. I love it.
ty sir...i love to hear even with its imperfections, it is still loved!!!

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #349 ·
Andre08 said:
This rom is pretty win
ty....just waiting to get tsm parts in it or have the newest release get dropped....EI20 2.3.5

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #350 ·
UPDATE : Fixed the black on black text issue...tell me if there are anymore text issues

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
I'm having an issue...I ca't seem to fit my **** in this phone anywhere. This rom is so sexy I wish sammy would add a larger port

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
So there is a zip to remove the notification clock, but what if I want it back? I had it in 1.0, but then when I flashed 1.1 I lost it... :(

Also; Love the rom. it paired with lean kernel is brilliant. snappy and awesome battery life! Theme isn't my favorite, but it works! (I really loved the normal Froyo H57 "theme" but thats just me.) All in all, so much better than stock :D

·
Blacastani
77 Posts
jpaulwaite said:
I'm having an issue...I ca't seem to fit my **** in this phone anywhere. This rom is so sexy I wish sammy would add a larger port
Ain't gotta lie to kick it.

Anyway, love this rom, one of my favorites.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #355 ·
mparkerfd20 said:
With the 1.1 update simply changing the black on black theme, no wipes should be required correct?
nope...just flash

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
BAMMM paydirt is right... Love this Rom! I'm only missing the notification clock. The OP doesn't seem to include the patch to get it back... Can you help Tator?

If I am missing something please just point me in the right direction cause I have looked plenty.

Please and thank you of course... My phone would suck without the Devs here.

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
Anyone else had problems with DTMF Tones with this ROM? I'm unable to activate google voice because the DTMF tones don't appear to go through. I've only seen this problem once before on another ROM. I believe the issue was an AOSP one. Can anyone confirm a fix?

·
Android
344 Posts
Why don't you guys get togeyher and make a friggin' epic rom? You could use the supercharge and launcher from.awesome sauce. The adrenaline shot and transitions from heinz 57. And the awesome tsm parts from resurrection. That would be totally awesome!

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
Dumb question, but is the stock music player cooked back into the updated rom? I'm still on the original green rom, and the player is gone, and I have *yet* to find a downloadable (free!) one that I like as much as the stock player...

341 - 360 of 377 Posts