Android OS Forum banner
361 - 377 of 377 Posts

·
Android
344 Posts
chevy454 said:
Dumb question, but is the stock music player cooked back into the updated rom? I'm still on the original green rom, and the player is gone, and I have *yet* to find a downloadable (free!) one that I like as much as the stock player...
Just pull the apk. And no need to be rude

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
Wasn't aware that I was being rude? If so, I apologize. I was merely asking a question about the stock GB music player, which was missing from the original stripped down h57...so, where would I find the stock GB music player apk for the Mes?

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
Wasn't aware that I was being rude? If so, I apologize. I was merely asking a question about the stock GB music player, which was missing from the original stripped down h57...so, where would I find the stock GB music player apk for the Mes?
Don't worry no one else thought you were being rude, no idea where that came from either. The music apk is in TSM Resurrection, you could just take it from there.

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
I don't want to get derail this too far, but I pulled the Music Player .apk from the Resurrection zip, but I keep getting an 'Application Not Installed' message...I've tried using both Astro and Apk Manager. Any ideas?

This ROM has worked BEAUTIFULLY for me since the beginning, I just miss the stock music player...tried a couple others, landed on MixZing, but it evidently pulls data the entire time and is a battery/resource hog.

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
I don't want to get derail this too far, but I pulled the Music Player .apk from the Resurrection zip, but I keep getting an 'Application Not Installed' message...I've tried using both Astro and Apk Manager. Any ideas?

This ROM has worked BEAUTIFULLY for me since the beginning, I just miss the stock music player...tried a couple others, landed on MixZing, but it evidently pulls data the entire time and is a battery/resource hog.
Where are you putting the file? It should go in system/app. If you aren't familiar with how to do this the easiest way would be to just drop it into the system/app folder in your Rom's zip file and flash it in CWM.

·
Android
344 Posts
chevy454 said:
Oh sorry! I thought you said mine was a dumb question! Haha. Sorry. You weren't rude

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
this ROM dont have tsm parts in it so those options are not available

·
Android Beginner
22 Posts
I just flashed the 1.1 on my fiance's phone and the clock is missing in the notification bar. Does anyone still have the patch to put it back? I deleted the one I had since my phone is running Awesome Sauce...and I have a headache from the complaining.

·
Android Beginner
22 Posts
Nevermind due to no responses plus I got tired of the gripping and seeing that this thread has been possibly abandoned, so I flashed Awesome Sauce to her phone and she is happier now.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
if you need to get a hold of me then pm me on here...im not on here all the time because of work and school...hard to make time for everything, you know?

i would have given you the link for the patch sir...try JT's ICS ROM...its by far the best thing out right now....minus the very very few things that are broken...i hate AOSP ROMs, but this ROM made me the happiest lil bastard alive!!!

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #373 ·

·
Registered
2 Posts
The megaupload.com site is down due to SOPA and I am sure it will not be up in the next 6 months. Is there any way to get these files any other way I need to redo my Samsung Mesmerize but can't lol please help.

361 - 377 of 377 Posts