Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 377 Posts

· Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
djsp00kyk said:
Dumb Question but is this just Mesmerize or can us Showcase users partake in the fun? Just wondering why you have to odin the EH09 build first, if you are still on a TW based rom?
i will do a showcase version...trying to teach android jonny how to do this so he can start trying to dev for the showcase...its harder for the mesmerize devs to do this for the showcase cause we cant bug test everything...but it is getting done

· WHAT!?!
40 Posts
Baked_Tator said:
i will do a showcase version...trying to teach android jonny how to do this so he can start trying to dev for the showcase...its harder for the mesmerize devs to do this for the showcase cause we cant bug test everything...but it is getting done
Sounds good! I will keep an eye out for it. Thanks.

· Android Beginner
30 Posts
jsnines said:
Finally got this working. Nice job Tator...can't wait for more updates. I loved how we could customize before...looking forward to more of that again
Hey how'd you get it to work? I've went to stock and flashed it 3 times now. Or anyone else that might have an answer..

Thanks btw, loved the Heinz GB

EDIT: My problem is that its stuck on the Samsung screen. Nothing after that.

· Android Apprentice
30 Posts
Still can't figure out the no market and inability to sign on to my google account. I installed gapps as well and that seemed to do absolutely nothing. I am on stock GB right now until I can figure out how to get this working so that I can install titanium and get all my apps back as well as getting my contacts from my google account.

· Premium Member
575 Posts
"sreister said:
Hey how'd you get it to work? I've went to stock and flashed it 3 times now. Or anyone else that might have an answer..

Thanks btw, loved the Heinz GB

EDIT: My problem is that its stuck on the Samsung screen. Nothing after that.
Read our thread please. The questions you are asking have already been answered. Check repartition in odin when flashing stock Rom. Then uncheck repartition. Then flash cwm4. Then reboot into recovery mode, do a factory wipe, then flash Heinz.

If that doesnt work, check with walmart for a 22 oz. hammer.

Tator, I can confirm no gps on mes.

Country_Gravy, try the above process and don't flash gapps anymore. You don't need them as this is not aosp.

21 - 40 of 377 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.