Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
As you may know i teamed up with Preludedrew to make the perfect Sense ROM to carry the Evervolv name even farther. We had a thread before listed here but with AOSP coming in such a short time he will be passing this on to me. So without further or do lets get started.

The Features/MODS/Additions:
-Android 2.3.4 2.08.651.2
-Deodoxed
-Added Zeus Mods TaskBar (How to use in secound post)
-Go to settings>Display>3D homescreen. This will allow your Homescreen to have a tilt effect when you tilt your phone
-Removed HTC Signiture Checks
-Added Evevolv Font via sony Sketchart
-Included faster bitrate in camera for smoother recording (Thanks Team Synergy)
-New HTC music Widget Now has 3D transitioning effect
-Removed MMS Compression
-Added 5MB MMS Hack
-Backup SMS option in the Messiging APP
-Added CRT
-Added 4-1 Reboot Mod(hot restart still doesnt work)
-New HTC Loger Remover (Thanks Treve)
-Changed Dalvik Heap to 48M
-Added init.d Support
-Battery % in status bar
-Added Ram script
-Added Sdcard Spped hack script
-Virtous Overclock Controller :)
-Added FuguTweaks (more info here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=981125)
-Added New Market with Some Warm Theme :) Thanks MYN
-Moved apps to SDCard under /sdcard/Absurd-Apps/
-Green Overscroll Glow
-Added GPS Speed Hack (thanks Team Synergy)
-Added Evervolv Boot animation (Absurd Version Coming soon)
-Forced HW Exceleration
-New Gtalk with Video
-Added old EVO4G EPST for More ## codes
-Ad-Removed Added
-Increased Wifi-interval to 40
-Modded Browser for Unlimted Tabs
-Unlocked Hotspot
-Added Superuser 3.0
-Camera App hacked for Paranoma/HDR/Burst options
-Moved some apps to data so they can be uninstallable
-Included ROM Manager and Latest Google Maps
-Made status bar show 1X/3G correctly
-Added Performance Tweaks
-Hide usb debbuging ICON when in use

Changelog 1.1.0a2:
-Added newest ROM Manager
-Added Newest Gmail
-Added some init.d Tweaks
-Fixed Normal Reboot and Reboot Recovery
-Added TV Out (thanks SteelH)
-Changed Zeus Status Bar logo to "Absurd -Evervolv Series)
-Removed Lots of HTC Logging services...
-Added Dolby Audio Effects
-Made Beats Audio Defult Audio Profile
-Added UI, Media, and EXT4 tweaks.
-Fixed Bitrate Mod (thanks Team Synergy)

The Issues:
-Hot Reboot will freeze your phone and you must do a battery pull
-When GPS is locking it shows a Battery charging icon when not locked...

-Team Synergy
-Myn
-ihftp69
-HTC
-Sprint
-nikademus
-Joelz
-Amikam
-Team Xron
-Leoisright
-Unity Team
-LeeDroid
-dsixda
-SteelH
-Hausx
-TMartin

Now to the Good part :)
The Downloads:
-Absurd 1.1.0a1
Older Builds:http://evervolv.bpcr.biz/Absurd/Shooter/
-Absurd 1.1.0a2

Attachments

·
Average Android
201 Posts
It looks like you are missing /system/app/ View attachment 1090 I was able to rip it from joelz' ShooTeR ReWInD 3D Without that I couldn't get the transparent twitter widget working. I went back and verified it is missing form the zip. I did successfully flash this over* joelz' ROM which I had successfully flashed over stock OTA. It's looking like all these stock modded ROMs will be more or less interchangeable.

Loving the ROM :android-smile: the font and the stock GB status bar are fantastic.

*edit

Attachments

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"USSENTERNCC1701E said:
It looks like you are missing /system/app/
I was able to rip it from joelz' ShooTeR ReWInD 3D Without that I couldn't get the transparent twitter widget working. I went back and verified it is missing form the zip. I did successfully flash this over* joelz' ROM which I had successfully flashed over stock OTA. It's looking like all these stock modded ROMs will be more or less interchangeable.

Loving the ROM :android-smile: the font and the stock GB status bar are fantastic.

*edit
Thanks I will defenitly include that in next build.

·
Supporting Member
172 Posts
Awesome job. Looks good.

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
Thanks for the great update!!! Exactly what I'm looking for and super smooth!!! The only issue I've come across is the XDA app FC's. I get all the way into the subforums, click on a topic to read the posts within, and then....poof....FC and restarts the app. Any ideas? I have reloaded the app, cleared the cache, reinstalled the rom. Not sure what else I should do so any ideas would be helpful. Appreciate all who put this one together!

EDIT: also, when I pull up the apps drawer, there are no apps in my "frequent" window. The ones I downloaded are in the "downloaded" window though. Just FYI but you might have intended to do that I suppose.

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
Hey guys, just quick note to see if there has been any progress on these few issues. Driving me nuts!!! Tried everything I could to get them resolved without having to bother you guys. Sorry just anxious to get back to using this one. Sure you're busy so thanks for your hard work and look forward to using this one again soon.

DROPADEUCE said:
Thanks for the great update!!! Exactly what I'm looking for and super smooth!!! The only issue I've come across is the XDA app FC's. I get all the way into the subforums, click on a topic to read the posts within, and then....poof....FC and restarts the app. Any ideas? I have reloaded the app, cleared the cache, reinstalled the rom. Not sure what else I should do so any ideas would be helpful. Appreciate all who put this one together!

EDIT: also, when I pull up the apps drawer, there are no apps in my "frequent" window. The ones I downloaded are in the "downloaded" window though. Just FYI but you might have intended to do that I suppose.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.