Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
TEAM ACID (Androdema Crew in Development)(myslef, Raverx3x, madfitter, Joedeveloper and Bl4ckphenix) is proud to present "I Cant Believe Its Not Butter" Rom

The Goal of this rom:
This was made for anyone really who likes a stock smooth rom, but i wanted to really make this rom for any noobs who were uncomfortable trying to do any mods by themselves, this rom has every mod known to the sgs4g community put into it :p

MY TEAM AND MYSELF TRIED TO MAKE THIS ROM THE BEST, SMOOTHEST, MOST STABLE, LONGEST LASTING ROM KNOWN TO THE SGS4G COMMUNITY

Whats in this?

Based off Drhonks kd1 deodexed
TW 4.5
Some stuff from krylons black ice
bali 3.3 UV
kf2 modem
init.d tweaks(juwes ramscript)
fota
fugu tweaks
Modified build.prop(special)

FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS:

download the rom
put it onto your sdcard
go into CWM
wipe everything
(you might have to flash ext4 converter before the rom, MIGHT!)
flash rom
reboot recovery
enable voodoo
reboot

NOTE: IF YOU DONT HAVE RED CWM THEN YOUR MOUNTS NEED TO BE

UNMOUNT
MOUNT
MOUNT
UNMOUNT
in mounts and storage

UPDATE: The rom runs extrememly smooth on all partitions as ext4 so below you will see i uploaded drhonks bali 3.3 dont be afraid to use it, just enable voodoo lagfix and ext4 on system. Your quad scores will lower but the performnace MIGHT be better

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I BRING YOU i cant believe its not butter rom:

Be sure to give the rom a good 10 to 20 minutes to cook up and become buttery smooth

ICBINB: http://www.mediafire.com/file/lu4gu25ki84319g/ICBINB.zip

Where can i get the amazing theme: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1168234

screen shots below show the theme with the rom :p

FOR BETTER BATTERY LIFE: the rom already should give you great battery life due to some mods and tweaks but here is a short guide to achieve even GREATER battery life but still have a silky smooth feeling.

UPDATE NEW SETTINGS
Grab Tegrak OC and use these settings

FREQUENCY-CORE VOLTAGE-INTERNAL VOLTAGE
1000-1100-1050 level 0
800-1050-1050 level 1
400-925-1000 level2
200-825-975 level 3
100-800-950 level 4

FOR extra buttery smoothness with good battery life just change your level 0 1000 frequency to 1200 the core voltage to 1225 and internal 1100 leave all the other levels the same as ^

conservative governor set 100-1000

This is the Final release of ICBINB, please enjoy

ACID (my team is: myself, raverx3x, madfitter, joedeveloper, and bl4ckphenix)
drhonk for kernel, and base rom
krylon black ice stuff and whatever else is his on the rom
raverx3x for helping me
Corradkng for the lockscreens and modded power menu

·
Android Apprentice
56 Posts
Happy to make a fresh start in a new forum ahhhh lol can't wait for gb love from team acid. :p f#*ck part 4 and revelution just had to get that off my chest lol

Full blown acid and whiskey supporter

·
Android Apprentice
56 Posts
Does the battery voltage chart posted work for ravers audiophile redux rom as well not that it is needed but u no always looking to get the most outta my beastlike Samsung sgs4g.

Full blown acid and whiskey supporter

1 - 8 of 8 Posts